Mika's Tartan Trousers (Part Two)

kath

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, so I haven't read thro all the pages in the thread or the previous one.

I hjave watched the vid loads of times tho and think it's fabulous!

My question (it may have already been discussed) is do you think Mika would wear a Kilt if we gave him one?

:das:

My question (it may have already been discussed) is do you think Mika would wear a Kilt if we gave him one?

NOoooooooooooo ! do u think mika has the legs for a kilt ? weve already got mika`s special scottish pressie sorted out already

This is only my personal opnion but it is this...

Authentic kilts are VERY expensive and although I think that if we gave Mika one (if it was authentic) he MAY possibly wear it....it would probably only be a very brief apperance and to be honest, probably not worth the money. It was the general accepted opinion that it was much more fun to make the trews that didn't cost that much money and turned out to be very successful! That is only my opinion, others may disagree and if anyone WANTS to give Mika a kilt I am all for it!

NOoooooooooooo ! do u think mika has the legs for a kilt ? weve already got mika`s special scottish pressie sorted out already

Yeah...well, there is that point as well of course! Maybe we should leave it to Martin!

Lol, okay, I wasn't actually serious about giving him a kilt I just thought it would be funny to see him in one!

I agree, as lovely as Mika is I'm not sure he has the legs to carry off a kilt!

Our sentiments exactly...quite apart from the cost!

Glad you like the trousers though!

Much as I love Mika - I cant see his skinny pins in a kilt, with converses!!!

The trousers were ideal as they clung to his cute bott, and gave us all a big thrill.

Kath cant see a kilt working anyway - it does not have a crotch for her to concentrate on!!!!!! :naughty:

The trousers were ideal as they clung to his cute bott, and gave us all a big thrill.

Kath cant see a kilt working anyway - it does not have a crotch for her to concentrate on!!!!!! :naughty:

Don't remind me of such things on a Friday night Wendi when the Bacardi is begining to take hold....I may take a funny turn!

Don't remind me of such things on a Friday night Wendi when the Bacardi is begining to take hold....I may take a funny turn!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:punk:

A funny turn is the most I can hope for at the moment!!!!! :naughty: :naughty:

Hi Wendi, maybe if you stop concentrating on thinking about Mika's crotch too much it may help! I, myself, never spend anytime on such matters!

I think I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the show at the moment. It's really rather verra entertaining. :roftl: :roftl:

Hi Wendi, maybe if you stop concentrating on thinking about Mika's crotch too much it may help! I, myself, never spend anytime on such matters!

You speak with forked tongue, young lady - you spent a LONG time on Mika's crotch - and I have only got that kind of entertainment to keep me going at the moment!!! What a hard life!!! :wink2::naughty:

You speak with forked tongue, young lady - you spent a LONG time on Mika's crotch - and I have only got that kind of entertainment to keep me going at the moment!!! What a hard life!!! :wink2::naughty:

You know what...anyone just jumping into this thread could get ENTIRELY the wrong idea about what I was doing spending time on Mika's crotch....and believe me...I don't regret a minute of it!