Mika's Tartan Trousers (Part Two)

kath

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mind you...depends if one of those parts was a crotch!

I remember all the bits - with great affection, and will retain the image of Kath the Crotch Player for a very long time!!! :wink2::roftl:

Rainbow - that was a very tasty young man in the picture you posted. REAL men can wear pink - nae bother!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

I remember all the bits - with great affection, and will retain the image of Kath the Crotch Player for a very long time!!! :wink2::roftl:

Rainbow - that was a very tasty young man in the picture you posted. REAL men can wer pink - nae bother!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

I thank you. His name is Gerard Butler, and he just happens to be my second husband. :biggrin2:

Hi Rainbow...took a pic of a kilted man for you today...will have to post it when the forum gets back to allowing me to do such activities! Every time I see a man in a kilt I think 'Rainbow'...but today I actually had my camera about my person!

Hi Rainbow...took a pic of a kilted man for you today...will have to post it when the forum gets back to allowing me to do such activities! Every time I see a man in a kilt I think 'Rainbow'...but today I actually had my camera about my person!

Good onya Kath! Thank you! Looking forward to seeing the pic. :naughty:

Yes...but compared to some of the things that I might get lifted for that is mild....and this one was stood outside a church for a wedding so lots of people were taking pics!

Oh great!!!! I dont want to be bailing you out of the Police Station at the Glasgow weekend, so you need to TRY and behave!!! :naughty: :naughty:

Oh great!!!! I dont want to be bailing you out of the Police Station at the Glasgow weekend, so you need to TRY and behave!!! :naughty: :naughty:

No worries...best behaviour that weekend....it is Carri we will have to watch!

Carri threatened to get her "falsies" out at Glasgow because of all the interest in them - mine will be staying in my mouth!!!! (teeth of course!!) :roftl: :roftl:

Well, we will just have to be careful about where she is when she gets them out!