Mika's Tartan Trousers (Part Two)

kath

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LMAO! I have to admit, I have a bit of a list of tartan garments to make at the mo...and I have the small matter of a few Mika concerts coming up so I may not get the chance...I can supply tartan to anyone intersted in undertaking the challenge though...I think it is an excellent idea!

LMAO! I have to admit, I have a bit of a list of tartan garments to make at the mo...and I have the small matter of a few Mika concerts coming up so I may not get the chance...I can supply tartan to anyone intersted in undertaking the challenge though...I think it is an excellent idea!

im thinking i should get u to make me a wee replica pair of trews with my tartan "i want a mcmika too" :wink2:

im thinking i should get u to make me a wee replica pair of trews with my tartan "i want a mcmika too" :wink2:

You'll be lucky! I have just got your bit of tartan in an envelope today...I know, I know...it has taken long enough! It is only very small so it would need to be a very very small pair of trews indeed! I can bring you more in November if you require a bigger sample!

You'll be lucky! I have just got your bit of tartan in an envelope today...I know, I know...it has taken long enough! It is only very small so it would need to be a very very small pair of trews indeed! I can bring you more in November if you require a bigger sample!

nah dinnae bother, im joking my kids think im mad enough , i think if i was to start sleeping with a bear they woould have me in a padded cell as quick as a flash :boxed:

nah dinnae bother, im joking my kids think im mad enough , i think if i was to start sleeping with a bear they woould have me in a padded cell as quick as a flash :boxed:

OK...well, this piece is small enough to slip discreetly beneath you pillow without them noticing!

BTW...don't come talking all that Scottish stuff in here...Rainbow will hyperventilate!

I know the feeling - mine rip me all the time - and I take great delight in winding them up!!!! :naughty:

OK...well, this piece is small enough to slip discreetly beneath you pillow without them noticing!

BTW...don't come talking all that Scottish stuff in here...Rainbow will hyperventilate!

jings ! ha ha

We could get a load a small cheap teddies, sew a small bit of Mika tartan on them, and they could be our mascots!!! :biggrin2:

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Too late, I already am! :naughty:

Why am I not subscribed to the tartan thread part 2? :blink:

Oh well, now I am. Finally. Eventually. At last. :biggrin2:

No worries... it's just the three of us lassies usually, talking about kilts. Well, they talk about kilts... I just sit back and observe... honestly, I don't know how they can find so much stuff to talk about re; kilts. I mean, I don't see the attraction really... do you?:mf_rosetinted:

honestly, I don't know how they can find so much stuff to talk about re; kilts. I mean, I don't see the attraction really... do you?:mf_rosetinted:

Well I've been told that the real attraction is hidden underneath. :blink:

<denial mode>

But nah. Men in skirts. Nah. Not my cup of tea. :thumbdown:

</denial mode>

Well I've been told that the real attraction is hidden underneath. :blink:

<denial mode>

But nah. Men in skirts. Nah. Not my cup of tea. :thumbdown:

</denial mode>

There's a band at Disney called "Off Kilter" -- think I've told you about them.

They play Celtic rock, the lead singer plays the bagpipes, and they all

wear kilts. :thumb_yello:

One of their favorite lines is what they say when someone asks them what's

worn underneath their kilts. They reply, "Nothing's worn -- everything's

in perfect working order." :naughty:

dcdeb

There's a band at Disney called "Off Kilter" -- think I've told you about them.

They play Celtic rock, the lead singer plays the bagpipes, and they all

wear kilts. :thumb_yello:

One of their favorite lines is what they say when someone asks them what's

worn underneath their kilts. They reply, "Nothing's worn -- everything's

in perfect working order." :naughty:

dcdeb

:roftl: :roftl: Love it! *high five*