School!!!!

purplegrape

:bleh:

I never really get embarrassed when I act like a dork. I think I should!:bleh:

BTW is there a "embarrassing moments" thread? Sorry, I know I'm so off topic but I was just wondering..? It would be cool to have one though.

EDIT: There is a thread about that! Woo hoo! Sorry guys.

well like i dont like going in front of ppl for like presentations and stuff too. so i hate that

You shouldnt get embarassed. Who cares if you act like a dork. Real friends will appreciate you even if you DO act like a total dork.

not really from acting like a dork, but being infront of everyone

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well like i dont like going in front of ppl for like presentations and stuff too. so i hate that

not really from acting like a dork, but being infront of everyone

Yeah, that's hard for everyone. Whenever I'm in a presentation and I mess up I make fun of myself so ppl wouldn't laugh AT me, they'll laugh WITH me!:) But then I need to throw in a dorky moment so the teacher doesn't give me a bad grade:naughty:

Jeaulous? Haha

Guitar, singing, piano and formative music classes start for me this week

Then when school starts, I'll have gimnastiques too- it'll be such a busy year !

Oooh, those are fun classes though! compared to some others i could name... I'm in the midst of trying to teach myself guitar and piano right now perhaps classes would speed things up lol! That does sound busy though! Especially with school on top. But i'm sure it will be fun=]

:bleh:

The bag still looks fab! And yeah, I was like, "that's the TV from LICM":bleh:

haha, well i'll have and exciting lunch then! But i can't tell you how many times people have come up to me like "....erm...the flowers are nice...but why do you have a tv on your bag??"

half the time i tell them about licm, the other half i'll make something up about how much tv's interest me, or make up some insane symbolism behind it. :naughty::blink:

haha, well i'll have and exciting lunch then! But i can't tell you how many times people have come up to me like "....erm...the flowers are nice...but why do you have a tv on your bag??"

half the time i tell them about licm, the other half i'll make something up about how much tv's interest me, or make up some insane symbolism behind it. :naughty::blink:

haha that's awesome:naughty:

I wonder what the talk about the symbolism would be like hehe

Yeah, that's hard for everyone. Whenever I'm in a presentation and I mess up I make fun of myself so ppl wouldn't laugh AT me, they'll laugh WITH me!:) But then I need to throw in a dorky moment so the teacher doesn't give me a bad grade:naughty:

ya well a few weels ago, in band we had to play by ourselves, a few songs, and i always mess up doing that, so i was all nervous b4, and got all teareyed b4 i started, but apparently i did fine, but i thought i did terrible. i tend to start crying or get to that point b4 i have to do it. dont ask

and last yr it was in my moms class when that happened, and im not like sobbing but tears u know, and i felt so pressured bcuz she tells me she judges me harder, and i felt so pressured and stuff

ya well a few weels ago, in band we had to play by ourselves, a few songs, and i always mess up doing that, so i was all nervous b4, and got all teareyed b4 i started, but apparently i did fine, but i thought i did terrible. i tend to start crying or get to that point b4 i have to do it. dont ask

and last yr it was in my moms class when that happened, and im not like sobbing but tears u know, and i felt so pressured bcuz she tells me she judges me harder, and i felt so pressured and stuff

Yeah I get what you mean. It happens to everyone but I'm sure you'll get used to it. It happened to me before every big oral thingy where you have to be in front of the class. but only with one teacher cause she was so mean.

School.. :thumbdown:

uh oh.. it's almost 4:00 over here, I think I should go to bed, haha. Good Night!:bleh:

Yeah I get what you mean. It happens to everyone but I'm sure you'll get used to it. It happened to me before every big oral thingy where you have to be in front of the class. but only with one teacher cause she was so mean.

School.. :thumbdown:

uh oh.. it's almost 4:00 over here, I think I should go to bed, haha. Good Night!:bleh:

o ya

im sorry ur teacher hates you

night

Dutch :blink::naughty:

I hate schoolllllllllll :roftl:

Cool:thumb_yello:

haha:roftl:

I have 11 more hours left of summer. I'm off to do something crazy and exciting........like taking a shower...putting up my picture frames.....and then going to sleep....:boxed:

oh dear. Well, it's been nice.

haha

I know school starts SO soon and I...I...I don't wanna go:lol3:

i see this thread only now...:naughty:

omg you start school very early:thumbdown:!!!!here in italy it's totally different:i'm not sure if i go back to school the 15th or the 16th of this month!!!!!!

btw..this year will be really difficult for me!i took classical studies,so this means i study classic latin and classic greek!they're really difficult subjects,you know,the verbs....

what kind of subjects do you have in your school? (i mean..there's math,english,the second language..what else?)

i'm curios to know all about other schools:thumb_yello: