• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

this half is easy for me

Health

Algebra 1

Band (i want to die in that class. hate it hate it hate it!! >:[ )

and PE

nxt time will be a bit more challengeing

English

Spanish

Band (die die die)

Science

Interesting:naughty:

Same here. My highschool is one building (has some portables near the back field. And it's my final year of highschool as well:biggrin2:

Haha my school has *thinks*...it has 5 floors.

I think I knew my way around the building in like a week:roftl:

Does it really?:shocked: My school has one with a few trailers in the back :naughty:

lol

this half is easy for me

Health

Algebra 1

Band (i want to die in that class. hate it hate it hate it!! >:[ )

and PE

nxt time will be a bit more challengeing

English

Spanish

Band (die die die)

Science

I have Journalism, Film, and Spanish. I know I keep telling people but it's exciting :naughty:

In a few weeks I'll have Writing and government too

Does it really?:shocked: My school has one with a few trailers in the back :naughty:

I have Journalism, Film, and Spanish. I know I keep telling people but it's exciting :naughty:

In a few weeks I'll have Writing and government too

o thats ok!

fun classes

i wanna switch outta my bands

and take Music History and Ceramics, or something

Oh that's so cool! Are there a lot of students at your school?

*wipes forhead* Thank goodness my math was right or I would have looked like a fool. Doesn't matter anyways, no more math for me! Yipppe!

There are around 1, 300 of us. From grades 9-12. It sure as hell seems like a lot when everyone is in the halls and you are trying to make your way to class but people are too lazy to move their butts outta your way.:roftl:

*wipes forhead* Thank goodness my math was right or I would have looked like a fool. Doesn't matter anyways, no more math for me! Yipppe!

There are around 1, 300 of us. From grades 9-12. It sure as hell seems like a lot when everyone is in the halls and you are trying to make your way to class but people are too lazy to move their butts outta your way.:roftl:

o u lucky! how far up did u get in math?

onice

haha smooth! lol

my guess would have been 9 3/4 floors :mf_rosetinted:

Well then your guess would have been wrong

o u lucky! how far up did u get in math?

onice

For me, highschool is from grade 9-12. And in highschool, math is only a requirement in grades 9 and 10. But then I took an extra math this past year (grade 11) because...well I don't know why. I needed to fill a space so I chose the easiest math there was.:roftl:

Well then your guess would have been wrong

For me, highschool is from grade 9-12. And in highschool, math is only a requirement in grades 9 and 10. But then I took an extra math this past year (grade 11) because...well I don't know why. I needed to fill a space so I chose the easiest math there was.:roftl:

haha nice lol

geometry is the last one we have to do to then we can stop

i could be in algebra 2 this year if i had brains! and moved up each year!

haha nice lol

geometry is the last one we have to do to then we can stop

i could be in algebra 2 this year if i had brains! and moved up each year!

[sorry for butting in convo...] you only havta take up to geometry:shocked: we havta take up to Trigonometry! luckly no math for my senior year, even though all my friends are taking calculus:blink:

[sorry for butting in convo...] you only havta take up to geometry:shocked: we havta take up to Trigonometry! luckly no math for my senior year, even though all my friends are taking calculus:blink:

o sucks! we can keep going. but up to geometry is all thats required.

i kinda wish i was good in math, then i could be in algebra 2, and not have to worry bout if i will do good or not. cuz i'd be a smart math person

lol

o sucks! we can keep going. but up to geometry is all thats required.

i kinda wish i was good in math, then i could be in algebra 2, and not have to worry bout if i will do good or not. cuz i'd be a smart math person

lol

i know i wish i was super smart so i wouldn't have to worry about grades, or if i can make it into certian colleges....:thumbdown:

i find that highschool puts to much pressure on 'you won't make it into college' blah blah blah:sneaky2:

i know i wish i was super smart so i wouldn't have to worry about grades, or if i can make it into certian colleges....:thumbdown:

i find that highschool puts to much pressure on 'you won't make it into college' blah blah blah:sneaky2:

omg i know!

and im good at everyother subject (altho i didnt really like anthropology in 7th grade. still was good) but math just gets to me!

Aww come on, you are smart. And who the heck likes a person who is perfect anyways?

Highschool is stressful sometimes but don't forget that after highschool you can...

Go to university (or college)

Do an aprenticeship

Work

Travel/ gain life experiences (outside of school)

Nobody said you have to go university/college. Well some people probably have but it isn't your only option:wink2:

Aww come on, you are smart. And who the heck likes a person who is perfect anyways?

Highschool is stressful sometimes but don't forget that after highschool you can...

Go to university (or college)

Do an aprenticeship

Work

Travel/ gain life experiences (outside of school)

Nobody said you have to go university/college. Well some people probably have but it isn't your only option:wink2:

haha true

my dad said he sees me as the type of person that goes and travels for a year b4 going to college. so i asked him if i could, and he said ya! but then i would like to go to college. lol