purplegrape

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blush-anim-cl: i hope

thatd b so cool! u should!

Well most of my mother's side of the family lives in England and my father's side of the family lives in Portugal. So maybe I could get some help funding the trip:naughty:

My mom said that next summer I might be able to go to Europe because my grandparents might be able to help out in paying for it. Wait! That is the summer after highschool finishes! I never noticed before...

Well most of my mother's side of the family lives in England and my father's side of the family lives in Portugal. So maybe I could get some help funding the trip:naughty:

My mom said that next summer I might be able to go to Europe because my grandparents might be able to help out in paying for it. Wait! That is the summer after highschool finishes! I never noticed before...

o thats sooo cool!

i have some fam. that lives in ireland, and some that lives in europe in othr places lol

I'm soooo gonna travel after school. I'm in love with it. I'm actually gonna move to london and stay with my sister. Ahh can't wait! lolol

I just chose my subjects for next year. They are:

advaced english

studies of religion

anceint history

textiles and design

photography

french

im sooo nervous about french! I hope i do good in it!

I'm soooo gonna travel after school. I'm in love with it. I'm actually gonna move to london and stay with my sister. Ahh can't wait! lolol

advaced english

studies of religion

anceint history

textiles and design

photography

french

o how cool!

i bet u will! no worries!

That's cool! Ireland looks like such a lovely place to visit:thumb_yello:

ive always wanted to go to ireland, ever since i was a little girl!

advaced english

studies of religion

anceint history

textiles and design

photography

french

Stay in London? That is wicked cool!

And about French...you will awesome in it:wink2:

my parents say i can go where ever i want. they want to spoile me :P

Really? That's so nice of them.

My parents spoil me somtimes but sometimes not. For example: my ticket to the Mika concert in January was $50...they wouldn't pay for it:roftl:

Really? That's so nice of them.

My parents spoil me somtimes but sometimes not. For example: my ticket to the Mika concert in January was $50...they wouldn't pay for it:roftl:

o that sux

well my parents are both the youngest, and say the youngest is the one that needs to be spoiled :naughty:

o that sux

well my parents are both the youngest, and say the youngest is the one that needs to be spoiled :naughty:

I know, I was like, "why?":roftl: Then I realized I was buying a ticket for my best friend as well...so I wasn't exactlly expecting them to fork over $100:bleh:

I'll have to disagree with your parents on that one...because I'm the eldest sibling:roftl:

I know, I was like, "why?":roftl: Then I realized I was buying a ticket for my best friend as well...so I wasn't exactlly expecting them to fork over $100:bleh:

I'll have to disagree with your parents on that one...because I'm the eldest sibling:roftl:

o haha nice

i dont think u should :mf_rosetinted: