purplegrape

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont see whats disagreeable about it :glasses2:

I DO!

I'm going to Spain after high school for two weeks. Next June. I'm excited :biggrin2:

Oh...my...goodness! That is so freakin' awesome! I would SO wanna do something like that. How about you sneak me in on your carry on luggage..? When we get to Spain, I'll pay for my meals and hotel room.

I hope you don't mind:mf_rosetinted::lmao:

This will sound so weird.

But I actually want to go back to school!

I miss my friends! I miss the boys! I miss the lessons and work (not homework) I miss messing around on the way home every day. I miss seeing how much make-up I can get away with. I miss waiting for about 6 hours to get my lunch. I miss asking people out for other people. I miss having fun when I'm supposed to be working (:naughty:)

Ok, this post has turned into a poem :blush-anim-cl: But now can you see why I like it? (please say yes!)

I miss my friends! I miss the boys! I miss the lessons and work (not homework) I miss messing around on the way home every day. I miss seeing how much make-up I can get away with. I miss waiting for about 6 hours to get my lunch. I miss asking people out for other people. I miss having fun when I'm supposed to be working (:naughty:)

Ok, this post has turned into a poem :blush-anim-cl: But now can you see why I like it? (please say yes!)

same here:naughty:

ya! hope when u do hane fun, u have as good as a time as u described

school starts tomorrow for me:naughty::punk:

im excited!! haha

fun! school started last wednesday for me

• 2 weeks later...

School starts on Tuesday. And I don't wanna go back. *stomps foot*:roftl:

On the upside, I went back to school shopping today:naughty: I got some school supplies of course.

But also, I got an awesome pencil case and cool lunch bag:naughty:

School starts on Tuesday. And I don't wanna go back. *stomps foot*:roftl:

On the upside, I went back to school shopping today:naughty: I got some school supplies of course.

But also, I got an awesome pencil case and cool lunch bag:naughty:

it'll be fine :wink2:

ahaha cool!

Okay, so I'm working on a paper for English. Here is my question: Does anyone know how to write a critique of a critique without being too repetitive? lol

Yeah, sorry, no idea:bleh: My brain hasn't even processed the idea of going back to school on Tuesday, so I don't know if it can handle helping OTHER people with their homework:lol3:

Yeah, sorry, no idea:bleh: My brain hasn't even processed the idea of going back to school on Tuesday, so I don't know if it can handle helping OTHER people with their homework:lol3:

Haha, that's okay. I didn't really expect anyone to know how. It is so confusing. Last week I had to write a summary of a summary. lol