School!!!!

purplegrape

My views EXACTLY.

We even tried putting coloured shirts under our white ones, but they banned that. They banned any jumper without the school badge on (people have now started sewing the badges onto V-necked cardigans :roftl:).

They told me off for wearing trousers that 'weren't proper trousers'. Just because they're skinny-jean style :mad3:

HOW RUDE!! :mad3:

Sometimes I want to have an uniform.. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey just got home from my 2nd day of high school, it was pretty fun, and i can't wait because tonight is our first high school dance:D

Cool! Have fun! We don't have dances here too, but i don't care.

This Monday was my first day of school...and i like a teacher, he's handsome, lol.

Cool! Have fun! We don't have dances here too, but i don't care.

This Monday was my first day of school...and i like a teacher, he's handsome, lol.

lol, i hope school is going well, and you are so lucky because i don't have any handsome teachers lol.......thanks:D

Does anyone else have a really strict uniform/dress code?

Ours is well strict! We have to wear the exact uniform provided by the school (black and white).

No jewellry, make-up, boots, heels, coloured socks (I actually got into trouble for this!:shocked:) no jumpers that aren't the schools.

Grrrr:thumbdown:

:shocked: DEATH!!!!!!

*i just wannna say something, i was marching w/ my band at the opening of our fair yesterday, and i saw a sign that said chicken on a stick*

schools so boring right now

Ok the first high school dance was awesome! i LOVED it lol, and i requested 4 mika songs and they played 3 of them i was so happy, the only mika songs they had was love today, big girl, relax and lollipop, i told them to play all 4 but they didn't play lollipop but it was a blast:D

Ok the first high school dance was awesome! i LOVED it lol, and i requested 4 mika songs and they played 3 of them i was so happy, the only mika songs they had was love today, big girl, relax and lollipop, i told them to play all 4 but they didn't play lollipop but it was a blast:D

That's so great to hear you had fun:thumb_yello:

And also pretty cool they played Mika:naughty:

Aw, niiice!!!

I just realized that my highschool has the course I want for next year, the art's one, I'm happy, I don't have to move to another school until university, when I'm going to study to london!:yay: