School!!!!

purplegrape

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

i think its funny that this is the only thread I've started that has gone anywhere and i haven't hardly posted i it. :nauhgty:

I just finished a crazy amount of homework and I feel soooo free!!

now I can blare my music and not have to worry about being distracted!:punk:

That sucks!

But you still have a way to print it out, no?

yea. we have 3 other computers right now. and the one downstairs in the office just takes a long time to turn on, and the other one w/ a printer actually is getting the printer hooked up right now, but theres a cord missing, and i wanted to use that one, but it looks like i have to use the stupid comp

yea. we have 3 other computers right now. and the one downstairs in the office just takes a long time to turn on, and the other one w/ a printer actually is getting the printer hooked up right now, but theres a cord missing, and i wanted to use that one, but it looks like i have to use the stupid comp

But thank goodness you can still print it out :thumb_yello:

But thank goodness you can still print it out :thumb_yello:

ya lol

on my other essay, i started working on it, then i asked this idiot in my class if he had done it yet, he didnt even remember we had it, so i had to type all the info on the sheet and stuff telling him what to do. ive saved his ass in 2 classes already this yr! ahhh! i hate being nice!

ya lol

on my other essay, i started working on it, then i asked this idiot in my class if he had done it yet, he didnt even remember we had it, so i had to type all the info on the sheet and stuff telling him what to do. ive saved his ass in 2 classes already this yr! ahhh! i hate being nice!

I did that before. Today actually. I sent someone a handout that she forgot at school.