Euphoric madness!!!!

1kiwiabroad

i am ubelievably, unstopably,increadibly, shamelessly happy, and there is nothing anyone can do about it. this is for those of you like me who just wanna share the happyness, cosin mika's words, 'everybody's gonna lovetoday gonna love today!!!!'

here's why im happy:

--> lifew is wonderful

--> i gottickets to chelmsford

--> MY DEMO RECORD IS DONE!!!!

--> i had a gig- yes a real live gig- and when i was done people actually clapped and asked for an encore( wich i was happily willing to give them,and very flettered) !!!!!

--> my ass is getting bigger!!!

everything is going right

go for itguys. share your love!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am ubelievably, unstopably,increadibly, shamelessly happy, and there is nothing anyone can do about it. this is for those of you like me who just wanna share the happyness, cosin mika's words, 'everybody's gonna lovetoday gonna love today!!!!'

here's why im happy:

--> lifew is wonderful

--> MY DEMO RECORD IS DONE!!!! --> i had a gig- yes a real live gig- and when i was done people actually clapped and asked for an encore( wich i was happily willing to give them,and very flettered) !!!!!

Congratulations!!!:yay:

hahaha....thanks!!!!!! are you euphoricallyhappy too???!!!

no. what would make you say that? the color? i always post in color.

I'm actually incredilby bored at the moment.:naughty:

What do you mean your ass is getting bigger? your actual butt is getting bigger or you as a musician?

^^(whata weird question:naughty: )

no. what would make you say that? the color? i always post in color.

I'm actually incredilby bored at the moment.:naughty:

What do you mean your ass is getting bigger? your actual butt is getting bigger or you as a musician?

^^(whata weird question:naughty: )

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....that really mademelaugh!!!! god,what afunny question..... no i have a really tiny ass, and my pants fall down, and nothing fits.now my ass it getting bigger, and my favorite trousers sort of fit!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....that really mademelaugh!!!! god,what afunny question..... no i have a really tiny ass, and my pants fall down, and nothing fits.now my ass it getting bigger, and my favorite trousers sort of fit!

alright.

good for you!

Now go drink some water.:naughty:

here's why im happy:

--> lifew is wonderful

--> MY DEMO RECORD IS DONE!!!!

--> i had a gig- yes a real live gig- and when i was done people actually clapped and asked for an encore( wich i was happily willing to give them,and very flettered) !!!!!

aww thats great I'm really happy for u!! :biggrin2:

:thumb_yello:

yyaaayyyy!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm usually a very insanely happy person, so yeah, i guess im euphorically happy!!!!! haha. wow this is weird. I was just in the let it all out thread, and I read all the peoples bad days, and now this!!! ha.

YAY HAPPY!!!! ;)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

good! lovetoday is like the perfect way of describing this for me -

'ive been crying for so long,

fighting tears just to carry on

but now, but now,

its gone away!'

so damn right! i have been working on this since i was 8 years old,and iknow ive still got an insanely long was to go, but now ive takenthe first HUGE step, it it felt great and left me hankering for more! hahahhahahahaha. this is the antichrist of the 'let it all out thread' ! DO IT! JUST DO IT, BE HAPPYYYYYYY!