This has got to stop.

CazGirl

I'm not being one of those over-emotional super fans, but seriously, I wanted to cry when I saw this. My hands cupped my cheeks in despair and I was like "oh my God..."

MIKA left a bulletin saying that....yes, you're right, MORE TOUR UPDATES.

MORE. Have you SEEN October?! It's filled to the brim, one gig after the other!

On the slight guilty upside for the Italians (and MAYBE me), Padova (Italy) has finally been confirmed. But...the rest of of the dates are shocking...

go to http://www.myspace.com/mikamyspace if you think you can handle it.

EDIT: I had a hissy fit. I didnt think things through. It's a better schedule than what it was in the summer, i just went ahead and posted because i thought all we were fighting for just went to waste, but it didnt. however, feel free to give your opinion. I apologise for creating such a silly post, I realise that now after JackViolet's post, but I really did just see all the dates and went a bit loopy lol!

Yeah its like day after day after a day and different places !! I know its wrong and im not disagreeing with you or stuff but theres people that havent see him live, like me !! , Im in Mexico, damn it !! lol but anyways Im sure that If Mika wasnt please or feel bad he would totally tell to their managment , just a tought oh an by the way caz I LOVE the video u and ur friend made :D

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah its like day after day after a day and different places !! I know its wrong and im not disagreeing with you or stuff but theres people that havent see him live, like me !! , Im in Mexico, damn it !! lol but anyways Im sure that If Mika wasnt please or feel bad he would totally tell to their managment , just a tought oh an by the way caz I LOVE the video u and ur friend made :D

LOL, the Love Today Fan Video? xDDD that was done ages ago! But I'm glad you like it! :D:D:D:D

wooT!!!!!!!!!!! im mikas official nose stroker and next door neighbour! nice tomeet you!

haha thats hilarious!

I was just wondering if MIKA has the power over his management to let them know that he needs a break. Or probably, he still wants to keep going. I am afraid he will get really sick and be out more than he expects. I love him to death and trust me, I would LOVE to see him every sinlge day if I had the chance (not performing just talking to fans or going out). I remember in Cynthia's story, she heard MIKA apologizing to one of his family's members for listening to the same songs all the time. I feel sorry for him, you know. He is even performing on his birthday :(. I guess MIKA is aware of how much he has to do when it comes to this type of job.

I just want him to be healthy. If you look at the GMA's pictures, he doesn't look the same. He looks tired, still adorable but tired.

I was just wondering if MIKA has the power over his management to let them know that he needs a break. Or probably, he still wants to keep going. I am afraid he will get really sick and be out more than he expects. I love him to death and trust me, I would LOVE to see him every sinlge day if I had the chance (not performing just talking to fans or going out). I remember in Cynthia's story, she heard MIKA apologizing to one of his family's members for listening to the same songs all the time. I feel sorry for him, you know. He is even performing on his birthday :(. I guess MIKA is aware of how much he has to do when it comes to this type of job.

I just want him to be healthy. If you look at the GMA's pictures, he doesn't look the same. He looks tired, still adorable but tired.

whoa, really? poor thing. i cant even begin to imagine what its like PERFORMING the same songs alllllll the tiiiime...

LOL, the Love Today Fan Video? xDDD that was done ages ago! But I'm glad you like it! :D:D:D:D

where is that i havent seen it yet ?

haha! just search "Love Today Fan Video" on YouTube and the account is PinkStylist! (thats my friends account, not mine lol)

im whennie. remeber that name -youll see it on mikas myspace in a few years as the fan who cahsed him with ehr pet salmon ,rugby tackled him to the ground , duct taped him to a vent and stroked his nose forcefully!

LOL good plan ! :naughty: can i be in :biggrin2:

whoa, really? poor thing. i cant even begin to imagine what its like PERFORMING the same songs alllllll the tiiiime...

haha! just search "Love Today Fan Video" on YouTube and the account is PinkStylist! (thats my friends account, not mine lol)

okies ! *runs to youtube* :biggrin2:

Gosh, I leave for a few hours and return when a new thread is created, discussed and turned into random chatting :roftl:

Still about the issue - I really hope they know what they're doing. The schedule is pretty full and all I can say now is - Mika, eat vitamins and sleep well in September. If he cancels December gigs... :tears:

I'm not doubting in him.

and saying he should get a new job, sounds like doubting him to me.

i don't understand why everyone's getting so worked up over this.

if you give your opinions dont expect me not to give mine.

we're all mika fans, so we all agree to some extent,no? :]

I truly am concerned for him. He needs a break so badly. Viewing his tour schedule made me scream to my brother and parents about how he's so overworked that he has to play on his birthday and practically everyday after! Unfortunately I got the response, "We'd be lucky if we had his problems."

Ugh. No one gets it-but we certainly do. Mika, please get healthy.

at least he's not as horribly thin as he was before!

Well he was actually way skinnier before he did any touring. :naughty: So if you're using that as a gauge, he should never take a prolonged break for fear of wasting away, poor boy!

--Jack