Mika To Take A Break (20-08-2007)

Pamette

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's good that he's getting a chance to rest now, he deserves it and hopefully he can shake off that pesky ear infection finally.

pesky haha xDD

"..YOU AND THOSE PESKY KIDS!!!"

hahahaha :lmao:

oh wait...wasn't it "meddling"? :boxed:

*is talking about scooby doo here*

pesky haha xDD

"..YOU AND THOSE PESKY KIDS!!!"

hahahaha :lmao:

oh wait...wasn't it "meddling"? :boxed:

*is talking about scooby doo here*

:roftl:

"The last thing I wanna do is cancel gigs, and I wouldn't have either, if it wasn't for that meddling schedule, darn it!"

Well at least he got the message in the end to take time off!

He likes his bed so prob be sleeping all day watching Hollyoaks on Sky+ and just chillin' (hopefully!)

Or might be celebrating his Birthday today and go totally mad (remember end of term before the holidays started!) and get totally blotto!

Hmmm what would I do? The latter then catch up on Zzzz's tomorrow! LOL! But I am a naughty girl! lol! :wink2:

xx

I'm really happy that he's taking time off (finally!!) and that he actually said that...which he had already sort of said, but not in such a public way.

And yes, I am sure that he's going to spend all this time sleeping, watching tv and reading the MFC!!!

HAHA!!!

I feel so relieved for him! You could see on his face when Alexa Chung spoke to him at V yesterday how much he is looking forward to his break! I really felt for him. We all know that feeling you get the day before your holidays when you've been working your a**e off!

I bet he's having a big lie-in right now as we speak.

We can only hope he is...

Well at least he got the message in the end to take time off!

He likes his bed so prob be sleeping all day watching Hollyoaks on Sky+ and just chillin' (hopefully!)

Or might be celebrating his Birthday today and go totally mad (remember end of term before the holidays started!) and get totally blotto!

Hmmm what would I do? The latter then catch up on Zzzz's tomorrow! LOL! But I am a naughty girl! lol! :wink2:

xx

He's got a whole month of sleeping in and watching Hollyoaks... Hopefully he'll get lots of rest and get better!

I'm really happy that he's taking time off (finally!!) and that he actually said that...which he had already sort of said, but not in such a public way.

And yes, I am sure that he's going to spend all this time sleeping, watching tv and reading the MFC!!!

HAHA!!!

Yes, I think reading the MFC all day is the perfect way to relax :naughty:

I am very glad that MIKA is finally taking some days off. I think is a month. He deserves it after all the hard work. I saw some pics from the August 18th performance and he looks extremely tired. Now, he is going to be in LONDON. Lucky people at LONDON, maybe some of them would be able to see him at his best, resting and having fun.

Take care MIKA and relax.

We will wait for you!! :wink2: :wink2: MUAHHHHHHH

Perhaps he read the cards:naughty: Lucky Mika, now he has all the time of the world to chill at the hottest spot:naughty: Yes yes the MFC! Oh and Mika, darling, we're still waiting for the thank you video. You have enough time to do that now :mf_rosetinted:

U worth it as u already worked so hard :winner_second_h4h:

though i dun think he can completely stop like writing new stuff (new material for next album / madonna / police cover?)

PLzzzzzzzzzzzzz Treat yourself better, eat the best food,

get a new haircut, buy some new clothes,

feed and mother your tamagotchi (dun let it die),

build your figure kingdom (did your micheal lau collection arrive?), :insane:

get fully rest as u can , u can sleep over 24 hrs if u want XDDDD

sleeping is the best remedy to cure everything ...i think , absolutely no pressure involved

looking forward to see u charge in full battery!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

i will wait u :blush-anim-cl::bleh:

We all know that feeling you get the day before your holidays when you've been working your a**e off!

YUPPPPPP!!!I FEEL SO RELAX ON EVERY HAPPY FRIDAYs!!!!! I love the holiday mood ! :punk:

I think Mika knows better than anyone he needs a break!

He can read his birthday cards, his Relax cards, everything given to him at all the gigs this summer, watch every single performance again and again on youtube (or write to get us to remove them!!:naughty: ) and of course read everything he wants on the mighty MFC.:naughty:

Mika we are all here BECAUSE of YOU!! :blush-anim-cl: We only want what is best for you. (We also made some great friends!!)

Have a good break, and come back refreshed and revitalised and we will help you get right back into the touring later in the year. Our enthusiasm never dies!! Just as you got addicted to performing LIVE, so we got addicted to seeing you every coupe of days doing a new performance. This break will give us all time to catch up on some reading, some work, and reconnecting with our families!! (OK so I live in dreamland...:mf_rosetinted: )

I think Mika knows better than anyone he needs a break!

He can read his birthday cards, his Relax cards, everything given to him at all the gigs this summer, watch every single performance again and again on youtube (or write to get us to remove them!!:naughty: ) and of course read everything he wants on the mighty MFC.:naughty:

Mika we are all here BECAUSE of YOU!! :blush-anim-cl: We only want what is best for you. (We also made some great friends!!)

Have a good break, and come back refreshed and revitalised and we will help you get right back into the touring later in the year. Our enthusiasm never dies!! Just as you got addicted to performing LIVE, so we got addicted to seeing you every coupe of days doing a new performance. This break will give us all time to catch up on some reading, some work, and reconnecting with our families!! (OK so I live in dreamland...:mf_rosetinted: )

yeah! haha! look out for a new mysterious character who might happen to post on here! ....Or see if Look Over My Shoulder or LOMS start posting again lmfao!

and reading the MFC!!!

HAHA!!!

Muuuaaaahhhh, but not the knitter thread, mikagasmic thread, picture captions thread,........please don´t read these ones :shocked::biggrin2:

I´m glad too, that he rests now.He needs the time, cause we wanna have him back at the latest on october, 30th in Frankfurt/Main, Germany:wink2: :wub2:

(BTW, why is everyone talking about a month break? Isn't his schedule clear for the next 7 weeks?)

Yes it is free from performing but I reckon a month is realistic, as he'll need to do a video for Happy Ending, rehearse for his Autumn tours, and then there's the week he's coming to my house on the Rent-a-Mika scheme. Mustn't forget that. I'll keep him busy.

:mf_rosetinted: