This Ones For Us Girls (16+) PART 3

CazGirl

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh jesus i'm tired , how are all of you ?

are we? does he live far away like you do?

i sorta have a pic of him. when i talked to his sister on msn (she was on his account for some reason) i screen printed his display pic rofl xDDD

i shall find you the link .... *trotts away*

U POSTED A PIC?!?!?!? :shocked:

when was this?!?!? post again! post again! post again!!

Hello :biggrin2:

well not as far, he's studying in the states, a few yrs now and i don't get to see him often, even when he's in trini...cause we aren't like that friendly, we see each other when we go on the range (once a wk) oh and i'm prob seeing him later today since we r going there :).

ahhhh he looks really italian and greek, a bit :S cute!

ok here's bob :blush-anim-cl:

post-3969-142983672342_thumb.jpg

well not as far, he's studying in the states, a few yrs now and i don't get to see him often, even when he's in trini...cause we aren't like that friendly, we see each other when we go on the range (once a wk) oh and i'm prob seeing him later today since we r going there :).

ahahaha i can tell you looked at the right person just from writing that xDDD bob looks cute too! a little bit shy as well lol ^_^

Yes!

He's quite cute!:wub2:

How old is he?

yeah , he is cute , and his name is bob , which is my favorite name in whole wide world xD :naughty:

ahahaha i can tell you looked at the right person just from writing that xDDD bob looks cute too! a little bit shy as well lol ^_^

:biggrin2: why does everyone say that?

shy! no way! but he is a bit shy and diff around me :( guess cause of the way i am around him :S

so caz i saw him once a couple wks ago, b4 they went puerto rico, and mom and i were in the car cause we had just arrived at the range and dad came out to talk to everyone, but we waited cause they were in the skeet part of the range, and we go by the trap side. so anyway, i was in the front and mom in the back, and he came and opened the driver's side and started talking to us. and then he asked me how sch going, that he knew i was taking summer classes and that's good on me cause nobody can get him to pick up a book during the summer holis.

and i wondered to myself how he knew/remembered cause i haven't seen him in over a year!!! :S

:biggrin2: why does everyone say that?

shy! no way! but he is a bit shy and diff around me :( guess cause of the way i am around him :S

so caz i saw him once a couple wks ago, b4 they went puerto rico, and mom and i were in the car cause we had just arrived at the range and dad came out to talk to everyone, but we waited cause they were in the skeet part of the range, and we go by the trap side. so anyway, i was in the front and mom in the back, and he came and opened the driver's side and started talking to us. and then he asked me how sch going, that he knew i was taking summer classes and that's good on me cause nobody can get him to pick up a book during the summer holis.

and i wondered to myself how he knew/remembered cause i haven't seen him in over a year!!! :S

LOL awww bless! but if he's shy and diff around you then he likes you! and he doesnt know how to act around you lol

last time i saw marco was december...but luckily we have msn to communicate *sometimes grumble grumble*

Yes!

He's quite cute!:wub2:

How old is he?

yeah , he is cute , and his name is bob , which is my favorite name in whole wide world xD :naughty:

19...20 in nov

yeah his name is robert, we call him bob, cause his dad is also robert, and we call him robbie :biggrin2:

:naughty::( i still prefer mika...ahhh guess i have to settle for him eh :naughty::roftl:

19...20 in nov

yeah his name is robert, we call him bob, cause his dad is also robert, and we call him robbie :biggrin2:

:naughty::( i still prefer mika...ahhh guess i have to settle for him eh :naughty::roftl:

lmao! we think alike! we're never gonna get Mika so this poor chap will have to do xDDD

marco is 21 next month O.o

LOL awww bless! but if he's shy and diff around you then he likes you! and he doesnt know how to act around you lol

last time i saw marco was december...but luckily we have msn to communicate *sometimes grumble grumble*

lucky u! i'm too shy to add him on msn..oh caz i commented u on facebook :)

i dunno..he didn't even msg me or anything on facebook..if he did like me won't he try to atleast have some sort of communication??

and the thing is although we know each other for over 12 yrs, let's just say i know u guys better...

19...20 in nov

:thumb_yello:

We all prefer mika,duh!:naughty:

I think you should pair up with Bob!

lucky u! i'm too shy to add him on msn..oh caz i commented u on facebook :)

i dunno..he didn't even msg me or anything on facebook..if he did like me won't he try to atleast have some sort of communication??

and the thing is although we know each other for over 12 yrs, let's just say i know u guys better...

maybe he hasnt seen it/doesnt know how to use it/doesnt know what to write back

i mean, as for the whole "if he did like me won't he try to atleast have some sort of communication??".....did u read mine and marco's msn conversation????? O.o :tears::boxed:

confusion or WHAT.

dont be too shy to add him on msn...just do it girl!