This Ones For Us Girls (16+) PART 3

CazGirl

:blush-anim-cl:

Tack gumman.

My Auntie owns horses and ponies and I posted a picture of a horse called Google earlier so now Carmel wants me to name a horse/pony Ask Jeeves haha

x

tis true :biggrin2: (random, but I just love 'tis' ^^)

aah! oki :D funny names ^^

Funny law haha

Well my little cousin wanted Yahoo last year and she didn't get what she wanted lol

x

LOL xD

lol, i will comment your pics soon on myspace, do you have any more than just the one ?

nope, just that one haha ^^

CARMEL

Why isnt my cluck cluck quote in your signature anymore?!?!?! *is offended* LOL

I've not long come back from an Ann Summers party...chicken was a hot topic XD

Ello Caz :D

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CARMEL

Why isnt my cluck cluck quote in your signature anymore?!?!?! *is offended* LOL

I've not long come back from an Ann Summers party...chicken was a hot topic XD

i would keep it

but these fliping new rules

250 CHARACTERS!

what the hell am i meant ter do with that?!

lmao xD

was it fuuuuuun?

was there chicken?

to eat of course...:naughty:

LMAO

It is quite but my Uncle had some business years ago and it sold for loads so they dropped everything and made the stables.

It's what they've always wanted.

x

thats really cool

my nan and grandad moved to france

but it turned out really crap for them =[

tis true :biggrin2: (random, but I just love 'tis' ^^)

aah! oki :D funny names ^^

LOL

They all kind of have funny names:

Poppy, Oscar, Liberty, Jem, Moose, Franny Mae, Lolly, Maisy, Kettle, Hershey, Kooky, Granny, Bee, Leah, Black Jack, Vienna, Zoggy, Dodger, Jammy Boy,Quinn,Berry, Google and Rooney

:mf_rosetinted:

x

lol

surprisingly enough, i ent been to one yet xD

carmel they are hilarious XDDD

i went with my friend last time and she ended up buying some D**k lick ... LMAO !.... i thought the name was just hilarious :roftl: ... she only bought it for the fun of it XDD

LOL

Poppy, Oscar, Liberty, Jem, Moose, Franny Mae, Lolly, Maisy, Kettle, Hershey, Kooky, Granny, Bee, Leah, Black Jack, Vienna, Zoggy, Dodger, Jammy Boy,Quinn,Berry, Google and Rooney

x

LOL

those are awesome :roftl::biggrin2:

carmel they are hilarious XDDD

i went with my friend last time and she ended up buying some D**k lick ... LMAO !.... i thought the name was just hilarious :roftl: ... she only bought it for the fun of it XDD

i feel well left out now xD

ok

im going to host one

with my friends

who are mainly 13 xDDDD

LOL

x

Vienna :roftl:

viennas are yummy lol xD

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

YAY, glad you like them.

x

I like them a lot :biggrin2:

haha yeah it was fun. i tried on this gorgeous red basque and ive bought it so it some come through the door some day...and we got to put vibrators on our noses :naughty:

OMG :lmao:

LMAO!

hahahaha

oh my days :roftl:

and if you sneeze its meant to do the job! xDDD

anyways im off to bed. i have work tomorrow and i feel a bit sicky...i havent eaten properly in days. yday i just had three slices of pizza and when i got to my cousins in the early hours i had CHICKEN noodles XD

and then at about midday i had coco pops....then a cheese and pickle sandwich at about 3.....and lots of chocolate brownies at the ann summers party.

as u can see, thats not really great lol, i dunno how anorexic people do it. i feel a bit weak as well as i havent been eating the right stuff, and i suppose not getting a proper nights sleep last night has summat to do with it as well.

actually before i go, update on marco:

briefly talked to him on msn earlier. he said he was finally searching for the pictures and apologised that he couldnt really talk to me because he was studying, and then apologised for having to leave quite soon..

but last night i had a dream and he was in it...he sent me a card and wrote such lovely, loving things :wub2: cant remember what but it was :blush-anim-cl: LOL!

he still hasnt sent me the pics though. hahaha.

NIGHT x

anyways im off to bed. i have work tomorrow and i feel a bit sicky...i havent eaten properly in days. yday i just had three slices of pizza and when i got to my cousins in the early hours i had CHICKEN noodles XD

and then at about midday i had coco pops....then a cheese and pickle sandwich at about 3.....and lots of chocolate brownies at the ann summers party.

as u can see, thats not really great lol, i dunno how anorexic people do it. i feel a bit weak as well as i havent been eating the right stuff, and i suppose not getting a proper nights sleep last night has summat to do with it as well.

briefly talked to him on msn earlier. he said he was finally searching for the pictures and apologised that he couldnt really talk to me because he was studying, and then apologised for having to leave quite soon..

but last night i had a dream and he was in it...he sent me a card and wrote such lovely, loving things :wub2: cant remember what but it was :blush-anim-cl: LOL!

NIGHT x

lol

i dont know

they probably just ignore it

and think its a good thing

when he sends the pics

you must post them

lol

night xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so they called a horse [or a pony] after a sausage

thats just class :punk:

HAHA, yeah lol

NIGHT x

LOL

Night night hun.

Much love.

:huglove:

x