This Ones For Us Girls (16+) PART 3

CazGirl

That's cool going clubbing !didn't you like it?

I didnt go ... my friend did and was on his way home at 3.55am , but gets to his house by passing mine and woke the house up at that time thinking i would be awake still...he didnt realise i was at work this morning :naughty:

yeah i love clubbin ! :biggrin2:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didnt go ... my friend did and was on his way home at 3.55am , but gets to his house by passing mine and woke the house up at that time thinking i would be awake still...he didnt realise i was at work this morning :naughty:

yeah i love clubbin ! :biggrin2:

I see !:wink2:

What's your boy doing?

it's alright, it depends who's in on that day and who you're working with...and which area you work on....the pay is crap but at least it's still money.

I believe you!

But the money counts!

How many hours do you work?

I believe you!

But the money counts!

How many hours do you work?

i dont work many hours...only weekends (im doing tonight though because its double pay). my family keep egging me to do more hours which i SHOULD do, but my dance school are re-doing our dance show in october and there might be extra classes...i wanna find out when they are first before i start putting in more days and times.

yep !

mainly ones that consist of a girl called lollipop girl..that keeps getting chased by a monkey called chew chew, that lives in the emerald forest.. who is after her lollipop

:naughty:

You're inspired by mika!:naughty:

yes !

and in the end chew chew did steal her lollipop ! ... however lollipop girl found a lollipop tree where she could pick all the lollipops she wanted ! and she lived happily ever after :roftl:

lmao that is so adorable!

anyways im off, girlies...chat to you later! x

i dont work many hours...only weekends (im doing tonight though because its double pay). my family keep egging me to do more hours which i SHOULD do, but my dance school are re-doing our dance show in october and there might be extra classes...i wanna find out when they are first before i start putting in more days and times.

What do you work there at the cinema?

how long have you been doing dance ?

haha fanx, im hoping to inspire mika with my ending ! :naughty: ...:thumb_yello:

yeah me too im gonna go bed for an hour im shattered .. catch up with you all later girlies *blows kiss*

x

yes !

and in the end chew chew did steal her lollipop ! ... however lollipop girl found a lollipop tree where she could pick all the lollipops she wanted ! and she lived happily ever after :roftl:

Does he like it ?:biggrin2:

sounds wonderful!

Bye Caz,see you later!

haha fanx, im hoping to inspire mika with my ending ! :naughty: ...:thumb_yello:

yeah me too im gonna go bed for an hour im shattered .. catch up with you all later girlies *blows kiss*

x

Ok!

You need it!

See you later!