This Ones For Us Girls (16+) PART 3

CazGirl

ive noticed all this freddie stuff going on...but whats all this about confrontation, childishness and patronisation about?

it started in the "gay or not" thread the day before yesterday. then due to conversations there someone made the "touch freddie" thread. then someone responded by taking it a step further and making a "I respect freddie" thread. and then it's continued from there.

it's hard to explain. If you want to know I suggest you read the 'gay or not' thread.

and it wasn't really a confrontation :bleh: Kavi made a suggestion and was sort of 'run over' by some strong-minded people. I think that kinda sums it up.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How long did you work there?:blink:

What's that film about ?

i have been working there a year and...16 days lol :D

"Bratz" is based on the "Bratz" dolls (you know, like Barbie).

it's 4 young teenage girls that start off in the first year of senior school as best friends...and then they split up and this other girls tries to ruin their lives and then they get back together again and have a dance off at the end *rolls eyes*

it's very pre-teen american chick flick mixed with a lot of cheese.

it started in the "gay or not" thread the day before yesterday. then due to conversations there someone made the "touch freddie" thread. then someone responded by taking it a step further and making a "I respect freddie" thread. and then it's continued from there.

it's hard to explain. If you want to know I suggest you read the 'gay or not' thread.

and it wasn't really a confrontation :bleh: Kavi made a suggestion and was sort of 'run over' by some strong-minded people. I think that kinda sums it up.

there's a dreams about freddie thread as well amongst other things.

I've just commented your new pic!!!

You have a lovely doggie!:wub2:

LOL :roftl:

thank you! :biggrin2: (and no you can't have her :naughty: )

she is :wub2:

yeah i mean they are taking it too far and FD is a mod...anyway and there is talk about the number of threads, cause it costs money....now u see where i'm going with this...

yeah.. :boxed:

Whos been mean to you?? :boxed: :boxed:

:lightsabre:

ok for those who don't know. here's the story.

A new member started a thread (which contained their first post i believe) called gay or not? asking if mika is well gay or not! then ppl started saying we don't care and all that which is fine..but some ppl got really defensive.

so i made a suggestion about putting a lil something on the homepage, cause it seems like tons off ppl (esp new ones) ask this ques and it would avoid the making of so many threads. then some, well Kata in particular, started acting smart with me and saying stuff like oh yeah and we should also say he can't drive, blah blah, blah...anyway someone suggested putting the FAQ page on the homepage..and i didn't think of that, but that is what i was thinking of, you know.

cause i told them a lot of newbies may feel a bit scared about some replies when the ask innocently about stuff..so all that would be avoided....

so i was just sticking up 4 newbies and it wasn't a situation where they should have been "mean" cause i really felt hurt. cause i don't like ppl being angry at me and stuff, and it was uncalled for in my opinion.

and also, in another thread, I respect Freddie...someone asks if they were making fun on the IRM one and i supposrted that person and then Yop was like "So what? add me to the list..."

and personally it's just all ridiculus.

ok for those who don't know. here's the story.

A new member started a thread (which contained their first post i believe) called gay or not? asking if mika is well gay or not! then ppl started saying we don't care and all that which is fine..but some ppl got really defensive.

so i made a suggestion about putting a lil something on the homepage, cause it seems like tons off ppl (esp new ones) ask this ques and it would avoid the making of so many threads. then some, well Kata in particular, started acting smart with me and saying stuff like oh yeah and we should also say he can't drive, blah blah, blah...anyway someone suggested putting the FAQ page on the homepage..and i didn't think of that, but that is what i was thinking of, you know.

cause i told them a lot of newbies may feel a bit scared about some replies when the ask innocently about stuff..so all that would be avoided....

so i was just sticking up 4 newbies and it wasn't a situation where they should have been "mean" cause i really felt hurt. cause i don't like ppl being angry at me and stuff, and it was uncalled for in my opinion.

and also, in another thread, I respect Freddie...someone asks if they were making fun on the IRM one and i supposrted that person and then Yop was like "So what? add me to the list..."

and personally it's just all ridiculus.

you were being nice and reasonable...Kata shouldn't have said that to you. and actually, i quite like your idea.

i know about the gay or not thread, i posted in it lol

i said: "yes. Can't you tell how happy he always is?"

or something along those lines, because the ORIGINAL meaning of "gay" is "happy", and NOT "homosexual".

i have been working there a year and...16 days

"Bratz" is based on the "Bratz" dolls .

it's 4 young teenage girls that start off in the first year of senior school as best friends...and then they split up and this other girls tries to ruin their lives and then they get back together again and have a dance off at the end *rolls eyes*

it's very pre-teen american chick flick mixed with a lot of cheese.

Yo babes! I've just came in for a minute to show you what I've bought today:

1010252vn0.jpg

1010253ef0.jpg

i have an obsession about shoes like that!!!

I wish I had a job,too!

My sis is working as a japanese teacher at a school since last Monday!

Sounds nice!I had many barbie dolls when I was little!

did you like it?:biggrin2:

Kinga!:shocked: :shocked:

I love them !:wub2::mf_lustslow:

you were being nice and reasonable...Kata shouldn't have said that to you. and actually, i quite like your idea.

i know about the gay or not thread, i posted in it lol

i said: "yes. Can't you tell how happy he always is?"

or something along those lines, because the ORIGINAL meaning of "gay" is "happy", and NOT "homosexual".

yeah. i mean it would prevent new threads from being started and it would prevent such reactions. and newbies would feel better.

i suggest u guys read the thread..lemme get the link, cause i don't want it to be seen as one sided...

I wish I had a job,too!

My sis is working as a japanese teacher at a school since last Monday!

Sounds nice!I had many barbie dolls when I was little!

did you like it?:biggrin2:

Kinga!:shocked: :shocked:

I love them !:wub2::mf_lustslow:

a japanese teacher? that's so awesome!

the film was okay...i was embarrassed through a lot of it lol...it's not really my type of film though. it was too young for me...i wont be watching it again lol

Yo babes! I've just came in for a minute to show you what I've bought today:

1010252vn0.jpg

1010253ef0.jpg

i have an obsession about shoes like that!!!

wow! I love them! :wub2::biggrin2:

yeah. i mean it would prevent new threads from being started and it would prevent such reactions. and newbies would feel better.

i suggest u guys read the thread..lemme get the link, cause i don't want it to be seen as one sided...

good idea :thumb_yello:

a japanese teacher? that's so awesome!

the film was okay...i was embarrassed through a lot of it lol...it's not really my type of film though. it was too young for me...i wont be watching it again lol

Yes!But she hates the director of the school !:thumbdown:

Too young ,but you're 18!Did they do :naughty: stuffs ?

I just went and read through nearly the entire thread, got back here

and posted links

:crybaby:

xDDD

i think she could have just been joking,

if she had like :mf_rosetinted: that at the end or something it would indicate she was joking, if ya get me?

but with all the IRF threads i think it started out as an innocent joke but now its gone way over the top :thumbdown:

What's her name?:biggrin2:

Look previous page

oh sorry, I missed that post :bleh:

Bella :thumb_yello: but I think I've already told you that before? :P

I just went and read through nearly the entire thread, got back here

and posted links

:crybaby:

xDDD

i think she could have just been joking,

if she had like :mf_rosetinted: that at the end or something it would indicate she was joking, if ya get me?

but with all the IRF threads i think it started out as an innocent joke but now its gone way over the top :thumbdown:

I agree..