Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just went and read through nearly the entire thread, got back here

and posted links

:crybaby:

xDDD

i think she could have just been joking,

if she had like :mf_rosetinted: that at the end or something it would indicate she was joking, if ya get me?

but with all the IRF threads i think it started out as an innocent joke but now its gone way over the top :thumbdown:

yeah but she could be nicer...and most of them she didn't have :mf_rosetinted: at the end....anyway whatever lol. i'm over it and i don't wanna get back all upset over it, but i do agree with u last part 200%..it's all ridiculous!

soooooooo how's the quilt going???

I just went and read through nearly the entire thread, got back here

and posted links

:crybaby:

xDDD

i think she could have just been joking,

if she had like :mf_rosetinted: that at the end or something it would indicate she was joking, if ya get me?

but with all the IRF threads i think it started out as an innocent joke but now its gone way over the top :thumbdown:

I Respect Freddie thread? look at Babs FIRST POST on her thread. then look at my post on the second to last page, and see what was written after.

haha ok then I guess it was someone else :bleh:

aww thanks :wub2::biggrin2:

btw do you like her outfit? :lmao:

Yeah,you confused me with someone else !forget it!

I love her outfit!

But you forgot to dress her up !

are those your sunglasses she has on?

Yeah,you confused me with someone else !forget it!

I love her outfit!

But you forgot to dress her up !

are those your sunglasses she has on?

it's an old pic. it's like 6-7 years old or something :bleh: I don't remember whos sunglasses they were, prob my dad's though. :D

I Respect Freddie thread? look at Babs FIRST POST on her thread. then look at my post on the second to last page, and see what was written after.

:boxed: Caz don't go back there. look i found out the hard way, and also thanks to someone else too, that some ppl just are strong-minded and express their opinion and if u differ, well they give u a hard time. u know that's why i never ventured out into threads...anyway i think u should do whati did and just leave. u know if they think they are being mature by acting like that, leave them let them be.

some ppl u just can't reason with them and some just r too narrow minded.

i love this thread!

:boxed: Caz don't go back there. look i found out the hard way, and also thanks to someone else too, that some ppl just are strong-minded and express their opinion and if u differ, well they give u a hard time. u know that's why i never ventured out into threads...anyway i think u should do whati did and just leave. u know if they think they are being mature by acting like that, leave them let them be.

some ppl u just can't reason with them and some just r too narrow minded.

i love this thread!

but seriously right, if you see all these threads to do with freddie that gives clues of a sexual manner and then you see a thread thats about respecting him...how are you SUPPOSED to know it's a private "in" joke??? you know?!

seriously, look what i posted in that thread and read on.

I've realized that there is a certain "in" group and it's mostly those ppl who seem to come across as being rude...whether or not they are meant too. but i dunno how to explain it. they can go about stuff in a nicer way and appreciate other people's opinions.

but seriously right, if you see all these threads to do with freddie that gives clues of a sexual manner and then you see a thread thats about respecting him...how are you SUPPOSED to know it's a private "in" joke??? you know?!

seriously, look what i posted in that thread and read on.

Caz i read all ur posts there. seriously just leave them let them be. there's no point in expressing ur opinion, clearly we know where that gets us. just come back here :biggrin2: and forget them. i just don't get some ppl. they make it seem like u r the bad/wrong one, when u just express urself.

I've realized that there is a certain "in" group and it's mostly those ppl who seem to come across as being rude...whether or not they are meant too. but i dunno how to explain it. they can go about stuff in a nicer way and appreciate other people's opinions.

yeah i know. i think that group consists of: babs, yop, enfa, kata...sometimes bexxy and sometimes jack.

i mean fair enough they have their own little group because have ours. i think when you're "in" that group everything is taken as a joke, but to the outsiders it can be seen as nasty. im not saying they should change but to post something like that where other people are going to get confused...you know?

yeah i know. i think that group consists of: babs, yop, enfa, kata...sometimes bexxy and sometimes jack.

i mean fair enough they have their own little group because have ours. i think when you're "in" that group everything is taken as a joke, but to the outsiders it can be seen as nasty. im not saying they should change but to post something like that where other people are going to get confused...you know?

:thumb_yello::naughty:

i know but the way they respond to some ppl could be nicer. i'm not only talking about these threads.

but the threads r seriously becoming stupid and pointless..but that's just my opinion.

yeah but she could be nicer...and most of them she didn't have :mf_rosetinted: at the end....anyway whatever lol. i'm over it and i don't wanna get back all upset over it, but i do agree with u last part 200%..it's all ridiculous!

soooooooo how's the quilt going???

Just tell them to smell your bogers and then run away :roftl:

tis alright, 4 patches so far!

im so excited!

and ****e scared