This Ones For Us Girls (16+) PART 3

CazGirl

:thumb_yello::naughty:

i know but the way they respond to some ppl could be nicer. i'm not only talking about these threads.

but the threads r seriously becoming stupid and pointless..but that's just my opinion.

No, I get you. They can be quick to snap.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah i know. i think that group consists of: babs, yop, enfa, kata...sometimes bexxy and sometimes jack.

i mean fair enough they have their own little group because have ours. i think when you're "in" that group everything is taken as a joke, but to the outsiders it can be seen as nasty. im not saying they should change but to post something like that where other people are going to get confused...you know?

also, yeah i think everyone has their little group..like us here...but we don't come across mean. i never got a bad feeling from any of u guys! i always thought everyone here was so nice and friendly etc...i am too naive...all i'm saying whether or not it's a joke, they can be nicer in their approach.

I'm sorry but I don't quite get the question about my hair? :blink::bleh:

My hair looks like the pic I've got on myspace. That's my natural hair if that's what you're asking :bleh:

I don't believe you!

You're just wearing a wig !:naughty: :naughty:

hello ! ... i love this thread too ! ive met some real nice people ! :wub2:

*bye the way ive just read through the stuff*

and yeah ive had the same views for a while now about people, i worked it out for myself....

as for all the FD threads ... i dont bother with the threads like that ... its usually all the ones to do with mika, gigs, news, tv etc and saying hi to the newbies .. oh and here of course ! :wink2:

i think threads like that can start to get a bit personal, and abrupt... in all respect :mf_rosetinted:

and how is everyone ? im off to the beach in a mo .... im gonna make pretty patterns in the sand ...:naughty: and will post pics later ... LOL :wink2: