CazGirl

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

helloooo!

seen them...very nice! :wub2: they look like dorathes (?) off the wizzard of ozz:bleh:

heyyy!

what time are u going to start queing in doncaster?

4 pm apparantly we arranged it with freddie, coz were staying at the same hotel but i dunno i think it should be earlier ? you and where are ya staying chick ?

4 pm apparantly we arranged it with freddie, coz were staying at the same hotel but i dunno i think it should be earlier ? you and where are ya staying chick ?

well...i live near Doncaster so im not staying at a hotel or anywhere...but im going to start waiting in line around 11am-ish :bleh: and im going dressed up!:biggrin2:

well...i live near Doncaster so im not staying at a hotel or anywhere...but im going gto start waiting in line around 11am-ish :bleh: and im going dressed up!:biggrin2:

lol are you mad ... 11 :roftl: im getting dressed up too ! as big girl i have a seamstress doing my out fit lol :biggrin2:

lol are you mad ... 11 :roftl: im getting dressed up too ! as big girl i have a seamstress doing my out fit lol :biggrin2:

haha...well im bringing a stool, some magazines and some chocholate so i will survive:naughty: ....so are you going as Big Girl? :biggrin2:

im off as a dog :roftl:

haha...well im bringing a stool, some magazines and some chocholate so i will survive:naughty: ....so are you going as Big Girl? :biggrin2:

im off as a dog :roftl:

yeah im going as big girl :blush-anim-cl: im not really big but im not small :roftl: besides iwanna go as one of the characters and i have the guts to do it lol ... god im gonna freeze :blink: