This Ones For Us Girls (16+) PART 3

CazGirl

oh I didn't mean "I don't know how to respond to....." in a negative way! I just didn't think there was much to comment on :D (and I don't mean that in a negative way either! LOL typing can mess up what you're trying to say sometimes ^^)

hahah no I wouldn't be either. I just wasn't prepared for it and found it pretty funny ^^

yeah he does seem to be "playing" with her. though perhaps she's really ok with it and they have some sort of understanding? hard to tell..

I hope he got the message as well! I guess you're just going to have to wait and see what happens. though I don't think anything really will until you meet again. but then I think (and hope, for you :wink2:) that something will :biggrin2: Like I said before, he really seems to like you a lot but the whole distance thing is a huge problem.

LOL about the picture xD

I'm happy for you that you know who you want :D but sorry that he lives so far away..

i think the distance is the ONLY problem. i mean...when he asked who the guy was in the picture i sent him, he said he was jealous! why would he be if he has this other girl? and the other girls seems to realise its just messing..but...

FFS.

>_<

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think the distance is the ONLY problem. i mean...when he asked who the guy was in the picture i sent him, he said he was jealous! why would he be if he has this other girl? and the other girls seems to realise its just messing..but...

FFS.

>_<

yeah I think so too. the distance is your only problem atm. or "only", it's quite a big prob actually...

haha yeah he was, and it was kinda cute ^^

I only hope he's not always like that! jealous I mean. That would be annoying :bleh:

edit: i don't think that other girl is much competition (or a prob) for you atm, telling from what he's said about her. ;)

LOL :naughty: I'm the same way :roftl:

oh beautiful name! :D doesn't sound particularly Norwegian though? or perhaps it is? haha :bleh:

(haha love your title btw ^^)

yeah we'll have to do that :lmfao: though I think they're usually pretty much the same with the exception of nationality? :lmao:

yes I was ^^ and yup, that's my name :P

Thank you! Nope, it's not Norwegian. I think it's Greek or something, but that's got nothing to do with my nationality. I have a Scandinavian name as well which I never use; Astrid. But I always go by Alyssa or Lyss.

We'll have to see about those jokes, we might learn some new ones :biggrin2:

Thank you! Nope, it's not Norwegian. I think it's Greek or something, but that's got nothing to do with my nationality. I have a Scandinavian name as well which I never use; Astrid. But I always go by Alyssa or Lyss.

Hellooo

sorry whats ur name ??

x

ah ok :thumb_yello: I really love you name though, both of them! :D

LOL yeah we just might :roftl:

LOL :roftl:

later this afternoon, when my friend comes to help me with my page :bleh:

it's not really much to see anyway, so don't get all overly excited :roftl:

hey I can help you too if u need it

Anyways,I shall cherrish that picture,as black or blurry as it may be

hey I can help you too if u need it

Anyways,I shall cherrish that picture,as black or blurry as it may be

thanks, thats very sweet of you :D but I can wait for her. I've waited like 3weeks now, a few more hours wont hurt :lmfao:

or whatever the person on it might look like :lmao: