• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL xD

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to! It just kinda happend xD

I saw your comment btw. you really are too sweet :blush-anim-cl::huglove:

Wear protection,don't let accidents happen! :roftl: :roftl:

but seriously,you have the cutest smile! I'm a very proud twinnie right now :wub2: :wub2:

hello V, my dear stalker! you never fail me xD

ooo yes I am, very much so! :biggrin2: FINALLY! :yay:

(oh God I'm so pathetic xD )

though it took him more than 3 weeks to accept..! grrr ^^

Yes,sweetie!finally i know you!why did you put your pic on private?

thanks God cause you have a pic now!

pic was the problem!

kewl...kewl :roftl: :roftl:

shut up :mf_rosetinted:

but does this mean he just wants to have sex with me or like to have some sort of meaningful...fling? if theres such a thing! ROFL!

lol i think theres more to it than sex, if it was just sex he was after then he may have been a bit more forward lol

TWO NEW MYSPACE PICTURES FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE!

Comments are welcome :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

x

sorry?

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ma lovely! xD :D

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my dear

croiky! You should hear me then :lmao:

I am now stuck on "putzok" :roftl: :roftl:

PUTZOK ? :blink::roftl:

i used to call my ex boyfriend random names that popped into my head ... one common one that used to fall out my mouth was buttcrumb ? ... dont ask me what it is :roftl:

lol i think theres more to it than sex, if it was just sex he was after then he may have been a bit more forward lol

er...right O.o so you think he actually FANCIES me, there's just sexual attraction? *yes i can hear you all laughing!*