This Ones For Us Girls (16+) PART 3

CazGirl

the caz-a-whales-penis is back!

hes 4 ... :wub2: he said lollipop and big girl :roftl:

i just asked him lol :blush-anim-cl:

I hate the word penis,I prefer Uzzo instead!:mf_rosetinted:

HE's young!and you made him quite young!

my mom made me when she was 34!:thumbdown:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha why are you a whales penis :naughty:

i hate the word penis its gross :roftl:

the word penis makes me giggle lol

well ages ago sherry started calling me caz-a-tron for no reason. then someone called me a dork and sherry called me "caz-a-dork" and so i said "do you even know what that is?" and they were like "no" so i said it was the name of a whales penis - as it is - and so they all call me caz-a-whales-penis haha!

well ages ago sherry started calling me caz-a-tron for no reason. then someone called me a dork and sherry called me "caz-a-dork" and so i said "do you even know what that is?" and they were like "no" so i said it was the name of a whales penis - as it is - and so they all call me caz-a-whales-penis haha!

I think you are drunk!:naughty:

:thumb_yello:

how much is the Hotel and who is staying in the hotel?

well i was only really wnating to go on the 2nd or 3rd...because ive got collage to go to, and im already missing a few days off because of Mika gigs...but i may get away with going to all 3 if my parents know who im with... etc...

if it makes you feel better mika is making me miss uni too :roftl: but its only a couple of days and i can easy catch up ! i havent sorted the hotel yet im going to mid septemberish , but i have looked and found one bang in the middle of the venues and its 177 for the 3 night for a twin room and cheaper if its a single room, me my uncle and sister are staying there... maybes... i think im gonna go with that hotel :biggrin2:

ok then :roftl:

im sorry you have been labled as a penis :roftl:

if it makes you feel better mika is making me miss uni too :roftl: but its only a couple of days and i can easy catch up ! i havent sorted the hotel yet im going to mid septemberish , but i have looked and found one bang in the middle of the venues and its 177 for the 3 night for a twin room and cheaper if its a single room, me my uncle and sister are staying there... maybes... i think im gonna go with that hotel :biggrin2:

lol! ok:naughty:

well i would probly be wanting to be in a single room because i will be all by myself:tears::bleh:

so i suppose thats not a bad price for London:thumb_yello:

what hotel is it?

lol! ok:naughty:

well i would probly be wanting to be in a single room because i will be all by myself:tears::bleh:

so i suppose thats not a bad price for London:thumb_yello:

what hotel is it?

ermmm the chelsea something ... lol ...

what ill do is ill message you all the details on msn in a bit ok :thumb_yello:

SEE CASSIE? TOLD YA!!

hahaha, thanks Kavi! :)

u didnt answer my question...did you meet that boy again?

oh lol...no i didn't see him. might see him tomr. we were suppose to go on the range today cause his dad called and said they were there, but it's raining too much to leave the house, so tomr hopefully. he's leaving for Cyprus on monday :( so i don't know when next i'll see him.

guess what!!

i added him on facebook...now i regret it lol...but i was like why not and i clicked add to friends :roftl: