CazGirl

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey girls

i know I'm not often here but school started again and it's my last year that means a lot of work to do :sneaky2:

And I don't feel very well lately... I'm sad all the time.. stupid reason. :sad:

I hope you don't mind if I join your conversation today for a while :wub2:

how do u get one of them cards? because £80 is really cheap!

go to the train station ask for a YP railcard application ... it costs 20 quid to get YP railcard but its well worth it ! take your college card in and get a passport photo signed off a tutor etc ... they will tell you what you need when you ask for the app its ded easy ! :biggrin2: once you take all the stuff you get your railcard there and then they did mine the morning i was going to t4 on the beach

Hey girls

i know I'm not often here but school started again and it's my last year that means a lot of work to do :sneaky2:

And I don't feel very well lately... I'm sad all the time.. stupid reason. :sad:

Hey Celine!

I have never seen you here for a while!

what work do you have?exams?

I'm going to uni this year!

Hey girls

aw i understand :huglove:

welcome home *pats head*

Hey girls

aww course you can ... hi ! :thumb_yello:

go to the train station ask for a YP railcard application ... it costs 20 quid to get YP railcard but its well worth it ! take your college card in and get a passport photo signed off a tutor etc ... they will tell you what you need when you ask for the app its ded easy ! :biggrin2: once you take all the stuff you get your railcard there and then they did mine the morning i was going to t4 on the beach

that sounds complicated:blink:

so u just take a signed photo of yourself or something?

Hey Celine!

I have never seen you here for a while!

what work do you have?exams?

I'm going to uni this year!

Yes we have to write a very big essay it's called "maturaarbeit" and we have a lot of exams and a very big one in the end of the year. You are only alowed to go to the uni if you pass these exams

that sounds complicated:blink:

so u just take a signed photo of yourself or something?

yeah just get a photo , get ya tutor to sign it , and take your college card with you to the train station and they will do it there and then for you ... or better still just go to the train station ask for an app, and they will tell you what you need but its worth it:wink2:

Yes we have to write a very big essay it's called "maturaarbeit" and we have a lot of exams and a very big one in the end of the year. You are only alowed to go to the uni if you pass these exams

How many exams?

what do you need to write in that essay?

I had baccaulaureat this year and was awefull!

but i finally passed them!yes,this is it also with this bacalaureat exams!:thumbdown:

yeah just get a photo , get ya tutor to sign it , and take your college card with you to the train station and they will do it there and then for you ... or better still just go to the train station ask for an app, and they will tell you what you need but its worth it:wink2:

i think i will ask them...im not good with this sorta thing lol!:naughty:

dont u have to be over 18 to get a card?:blink:

haha I don't believe that rumour haha in switzerland most people drink ^Migros Budget energy drink haha it tastes just like red bull but it's much cheaper

I think it would have been banned if it was found that it contained that ...

im going to look on the ingredients next time and see if bull sperm is written in it :lmao: