This Ones For Us Girls (16+) PART 3

CazGirl

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it would have been banned if it was found that it contained that ...

im going to look on the ingredients next time and see if bull sperm is written in it :lmao:

ofcourse it isnt lol vanessa's sister is pulling everyones legs XD

How many exams?

what do you need to write in that essay?

I had baccaulaureat this year and was awefull!

but i finally passed them!yes,this is it also with this bacalaureat exams!:thumbdown:

So we can write about everything we had to joice a topic few month ago. You have to write about 30 pages and you have to do one or more experiment in conjunction with your topic and you have to do a big presentation at the end.

My topic: police dogs haha

Because it's the last year we have to do exams in every school subject (yes we did that before but this time every exam counts for the Matura)

That means you have to be good in every subject and in the big subjects like maths, german, english and french there are big tests at the end too where you have to know everything you learned in the past 6 years :shocked:

wow my internet is very slow !!!!!!!!¨

So we can write about everything we had to joice a topic few month ago. You have to write about 30 pages and you have to do one or more experiment in conjunction with your topic and you have to do a big presentation at the end.

My topic: police dogs haha

Because it's the last year we have to do exams in every school subject (yes we did that before but this time every exam counts for the Matura)

That means you have to be good in every subject and in the big subjects like maths, german, english and french there are big tests at the end too where you have to know everything you learned in the past 6 years :shocked:

wow my internet is very slow !!!!!!!!¨

That sounds dramatic !

No problem!:wink2:

I've got to go girls!

my sis needs my computer !

See you tomorrow!

BYE!

:biggrin2: awesome!!!!!

there are a few other where i saw him getting interviewed on top of a building and in the vip area ... it was totally visible through the railings i will post them in a mo ... i just dont know why they keep going so big ! they are really good pics ? but when they go big they look all distorted :blink: