Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hellooooo,,x

Yayyyyyyyy :thumb_yello:

how dya do them ?

x

with great difficulty ... :roftl:

its taken me three days to work out a program for them because i couldnt get along with paintshop ... but i had the program all along :blink: windows movie maker. ! :naughty:

Well first i convert a youtube vid to avi with zamzar and then save it to desktop. Then from the video on the desktop i had to convert it again using a program i downloaded to my comp called prism to change it to wmv format. When i did that i open the wmv file with windows movie maker, cut down the part of the clip i want, save it ... and then i used gifninja.com and they convert it to gif online :biggrin2:

im looking for another online gif conversion thing though because i want them bigger

Hi Caz!:biggrin2:

How did you work it out?

IT's so lovely !

I want one moving pic,too!

LOL ... if you scroll up i explained to chezza how i did it... im sure theres an easier way then how i did it :naughty: but it worked for me :biggrin2: heres one of mika being naughty ... i love this part of the vid it makes me laugh :naughty:

taratatagif.gif

:roftl:

LOL ... if you scroll up i explained to chezza how i did it... im sure theres an easier way then how i did it :naughty: but it worked for me :biggrin2: heres one of mika being naughty ... i love this part of the vid it makes me laugh :naughty:

taratatagif.gif

:roftl:

It's easy?

I 've tried once,but it didn't work!

I love that part!:naughty:

i find it quite easy now ... only coz ive bin practicing tho ... at first i felt like throwing my computer out the window because the pics wasnt working ... lol

I;d love to steal it :naughty:

dose it come mith a moving butt?

Were you mad?:naughty:

Thief:mf_rosetinted:

Does mika have a butt?:naughty:

i find it quite easy now ... only coz ive bin practicing tho ... at first i felt like throwing my computer out the window because the pics wasnt working ... lol

It will make people hally :lmao:

u got the ass shake making program? :biggrin2:

[quote name='Ioana']It will make people hally :lmao:

u got the ass shake making program? :biggrin2:[/QUOTE]

Vanessa - yes i got mad :roftl:

well ill post what i did to make it , the actual site that did it online for me was ... [url]www.gifninja.com[/url]... heres how i explained

Well first i convert a youtube vid to avi with zamzar and then save it to desktop. Then from the video on the desktop i had to convert it again using a program i downloaded to my comp called prism to change it to wmv format. When i did that i open the wmv file with windows movie maker, cut down the part of the clip i want, save it ... and then i used gifninja.com and they convert it to gif online