This Ones For Us Girls (16+) PART 3

CazGirl

[quote name='mikas_gal07']Vanessa - yes i got mad :roftl:

well ill post what i did to make it , the actual site that did it online for me was ... [url]www.gifninja.com[/url]... heres how i explained

Well first i convert a youtube vid to avi with zamzar and then save it to desktop. Then from the video on the desktop i had to convert it again using a program i downloaded to my comp called prism to change it to wmv format. When i did that i open the wmv file with windows movie maker, cut down the part of the clip i want, save it ... and then i used gifninja.com and they convert it to gif online[/QUOTE]

ahaaa
I'm too lazy for it :lmao:

But u are doing such a great job
picking out the best shots

Btw,u know the first Sweet dreams video? that has the mose gif-able moment ever!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[quote name='mikas_gal07']Vanessa - yes i got mad :roftl:

well ill post what i did to make it , the actual site that did it online for me was ... [url]www.gifninja.com[/url]... heres how i explained

Well first i convert a youtube vid to avi with zamzar and then save it to desktop. Then from the video on the desktop i had to convert it again using a program i downloaded to my comp called prism to change it to wmv format. When i did that i open the wmv file with windows movie maker, cut down the part of the clip i want, save it ... and then i used gifninja.com and they convert it to gif online[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Ioana']of course he dose,and he can move it quite well actually :mf_rosetinted:[/QUOTE]

I believe you!:wink2:
Sounds kinda difficult!:blink:
what's zamzar?:blink:

I thought it was fluorescent and transparent !:naughty: :naughty:

i think any sweet dreams video has gif-able moments xD

you need to get some from the big preston weekend thing when he did Big Girl

that.

was good

yeah ! excellent idea ! that was a good idea ... i know what im gonna be doing all day ! watch this space :naughty: