This Ones For Us Girls (16+) PART 3

CazGirl

Great! Oh I'm sure you will! I loove Paris! :biggrin2:

oo wanna show a pic? :P

start packing? :shocked: omg don't say that, I have to buy a new suitcase first :roftl: (the one I've got is too small for that kind of trip ^^)

thanks! :biggrin2: and yes I'm sure I'll be fine too. But imagine searching for them and meeting them at the airport for the first time :shocked: I'm a social person, but in that moment and in the first days I'm gonna be soo quiet and I'll have no idea what the heck to talk to them about :roftl:

Damn, I haven't got that pic on this computer, it's really cute ^^

I'm sure they'll have a huge sign saying "Welcome Elina" so you'll find them :D

And everything will be great when you get more relaxed and know everything.

You must have a HUGE suitcase when you're staying there for so long o.O

Bye!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes you can call me that way!she is on her myspace,too!:biggrin2:

Cool for you!

I hope you have a great time!

I'm sure I will :biggrin2:

hello :biggrin2: i'm on only for a bit. how is everyone?

I'm very fine thanks , how are you?

That's bad !:boxed:

Does he live in Trinidad ,too?:wink2:

why do you say that you 'll gonna see him next year!

It can happen even tomorrow

no he studies away...and i usually see him annually lol.

nah this weekend my coz is getting married..it's a hindu wedding, so from today we going to help :) so no range.

no he studies away...and i usually see him annually lol.

nah this weekend my coz is getting married..it's a hindu wedding, so from today we going to help :) so no range.

I can see you are very busy!

Hindu wedding sounds cool!

Can i ask you something:

what language do you guys speak in Trinidad?cause i don't know,except from English!

I can see you are very busy!

Hindu wedding sounds cool!

Can i ask you something:

what language do you guys speak in Trinidad?cause i don't know,except from English!

No, I don't think so. I think I signed up once, but I never understood the site :P

People has been talking about facebook a lot lately, especailly on the radio...

We speak english. english is the language of trinidad and well we have dialect. We also use lots of slangs, but not me haha, mostly like those other types of young ppl. Some of the older folks can speak patois, it's like broken french.

oh okay :)

Yes!

Paris is a romantic city !

I hope you like it!:wub2:

do you have vacation on the 28 of october?

I've been there once before, but that was with my family, now I'm going with my friends. We're going to Disneyland too, I really hope they like the Roller Coasters,lol

I think 28 october is a Sunday, so we'll be away for 6 days or something like that, 4 days in Paris. It's a bustrip. There is no school that week, it's "Autumn Holiday", in the old days it was called "Potato Holiday" Lol ^^

So we won't miss anything in school, and it will be the best Autumn Holiday ever

Have you been in Paris btw? ^^

We speak english. english is the language of trinidad and well we have dialect. We also use lots of slangs, but not me haha, mostly like those other types of young ppl. Some of the older folks can speak patois, it's like broken french.

I've been there once before, but that was with my family, now I'm going with my friends. We're going to Disneyland too, I really hope they like the Roller Coasters,lol

I think 28 october is a Sunday, so we'll be away for 6 days or something like that, 4 days in Paris. It's a bustrip. There is no school that week, it's "Autumn Holiday", in the old days it was called "Potato Holiday" Lol ^^

So we won't miss anything in school, and it will be the best Autumn Holiday ever

Have you been in Paris btw? ^^

Do you speak patois,too?

I heard that in trinidad there are people who can speak spanish,is it true?:blink:

WOW!Disneyland sounds very coool!

Nice Autumn holiday !:biggrin2:

Really potato?!:blink:

No,i haven't been in Paris

only in England when iwas little!

Do you speak patois,too?

I heard that in trinidad there are people who can speak spanish,is it true?:blink:

yeah patois and spanish because of colonization way back lol. we were rediscovered by Christopher Columbus in 1492, who is Spanish and then during that time there was war between the English, Spanish, French and Portuguese and to a lesser extent dutch..lol i think...so anyway because the islands in the caribbean kept changing hands we in trinidad speak a little patois and spanish.

now we r uder the British though, which i love :)

However, we speak English..everyone. There are only few, mostly the older folks who can also speak patois and spanish. But i love spanish and i'm learning it. I did it for 5 yrs in high school and a semester in uni.

Oh i personally don't speak patois. i know a couple words. same like hindi, i only know a few words and can only count from 1-10 lol. i just want to be able to speak, apart from english, spanish :biggrin2:

and also, we are located right above venezuela, so we r close to spanish speakers from there as well.

Do you speak patois,too?

WOW!Disneyland sounds very coool!

Nice Autumn holiday !:biggrin2:

Really potato?!:blink:

No,i haven't been in Paris

only in England when iwas little!

It was called Potato Holiday, beacuase all the children were supposed to be home and help their parents on the farms with harvest the potatoes. Not much of a holiday for them, lol ^^

England is great too! I've been there twice ^^ The first time I was there for three weeks, it was so awesome! I loved the city I lived in, Bournemouth, and we made nice excursions and I learnt a lot of English and met new friends. The second time I was there with my class at school, in London, how much fun that was. The hotel was really really shabby, but those memories ^^

I wanna go there again ^^

^^ wow, i've never been to England but i've always wanted to live there, i don't really care about weather and characters that British people have (no offense - in Poland Brits are known of being really flegmatic), i just wanna feel the atmosphere of this country and for once in my life drink tea with milk :biggrin2:

right guys haha i gone for real now!

bye hun! :wink2:

It was called Potato Holiday, beacuase all the children were supposed to be home and help their parents on the farms with harvest the potatoes. Not much of a holiday for them, lol ^^

England is great too! I've been there twice ^^ The first time I was there for three weeks, it was so awesome! I loved the city I lived in, Bournemouth, and we made nice excursions and I learnt a lot of English and met new friends. The second time I was there with my class at school, in London, how much fun that was. The hotel was really really shabby, but those memories ^^

I wanna go there again ^^

Awesome!:wub2:

Does rain too much in England?

I wanna move there in the next 4-5 years because of the rain !

^^ wow, i've never been to England but i've always wanted to live there, i don't really care about weather and characters that British people have (no offense - in Poland Brits are known of being really flegmatic), i just wanna feel the atmosphere of this country and for once in my life drink tea with milk :biggrin2:

I wanna live there too in the future ^^

Can't you drink tea with milk in Poland? Lol, I guess it's not the same thing at home :D

Awesome!:wub2:

Does rain too much in England?

I wanna move there in the next 4-5 years because of the rain !

When I was there for three weeks, the weather was really hot and "summery" for the first two weeks. The last week, it rained a bit, but it was good after all that sun.

When I was in London, it rained quite a lot. Almost every dayof the five days we were there ^^

But I don't mind the rain really, as long as my feet don't get wet, that makes me kinda grumpy :naughty:

Why do you wanna go there because of the rain, it's usually the other way around :bleh:

I wanna live there too in the future ^^

Can't you drink tea with milk in Poland? Lol, I guess it's not the same thing at home :D

yes, it's totally different :bleh: but as my English teacher told it's not very tasty... i dunno, i've never tried...

When I was there for three weeks, the weather was really hot and "summery" for the first two weeks. The last week, it rained a bit, but it was good after all that sun.

When I was in London, it rained quite a lot. Almost every day of the five days we were there ^^

But I don't mind the rain really, as long as my feet don't get wet, that makes me kinda grumpy :naughty:

Why do you wanna go there because of the rain, it's usually the other way around :bleh:

I wanna go there because of the rain,yes!

I love rainy days!