This Ones For Us Girls (16+) PART 3

CazGirl

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes, it's totally different :bleh: but as my English teacher told it's not very tasty... i dunno, i've never tried...

The only tea I drank when I was in England was quite ok, but the scones, mmm yummy!

I've been to Poland once. We drank some cold tea thing there, it was so disgusting:roftl:

I wanna go there because of the rain,yes!

I love rainy days!

Lol ^^ Wasn't (or maybe it still is) really really hot in Romania this summer?

I guess you could need some rain then ^^

The only tea I drank when I was in England was quite ok, but the scones, mmm yummy!

I've been to Poland once. We drank some cold tea thing there, it was so disgusting:roftl:

i see that you've been really travelling across Europe :wink2: i know, Polish tea sucks...

Lol ^^ Wasn't (or maybe it still is) really really hot in Romania this summer?

I guess you could need some rain then ^^

yep, i've always wanted to live there... it's such a fantastic country.. olso i love British accent :wub2:

Yes,it's very hot !I 'm almost melting !:thumbdown:

Yes,i need some rain!

how is in sweden?

I love their accent,too!

i see that you've been really travelling across Europe :wink2: i know, Polish tea sucks...

We had some kind of exchange thing in school. So a couple of people (including me ^^) went to Poland to a school in Kwidzyn and met some boys and girls there. And we played games, went shopping and swimming and things like that ^^ It was much fun, and a couple of months later the Poles came to us in Sweden.

It was very interesting to go there, though the people that we met didn't speak good english at all (luckily on of our teachers was Polish) and the food was very weird :D

Yes,it's very hot !I 'm almost melting !:thumbdown:

Yes,i need some rain!

how is in sweden?

I love their accent,too!

I feel sorry for you!!

This summer has been quite rainy. Though we've had a couple of days with sun.

Today it's been really hot, though not much sun. You know, the kind of heat there is before thunder. I don't know the actual word :D

I was so damn sweaty when I finally got to school today, I went by bike. I hate feeling unfresh in school :bleh:

We had some kind of exchange thing in school. So a couple of people (including me ^^) went to Poland to a school in Kwidzyn and met some boys and girls there. And we played games, went shopping and swimming and things like that ^^ It was much fun, and a couple of months later the Poles came to us in Sweden.

It was very interesting to go there, though the people that we met didn't speak good english at all (luckily on of our teachers was Polish) and the food was very weird :D

that exchanges are really cool thing, you can visit other country and learn sth about other culture... btw do you like Polish food?? :wink2::bleh:

I feel sorry for you!!

This summer has been quite rainy. Though we've had a couple of days with sun.

Today it's been really hot, though not much sun. You know, the kind of heat there is before thunder. I don't know the actual word :D

I was so damn sweaty when I finally got to school today, I went by bike. I hate feeling unfresh in school :bleh:

Have you started school already?

I'm lucky that i don't go to school anymore cause i'll start university in October!

I can't wait!:biggrin2:

what grade are you by the way?

that exchanges are really cool thing, you can visit other country and learn sth about other culture... btw do you like Polish food?? :wink2::bleh:

Noo ^^ It was really strange. Well ,some of the soups we got was pretty tasty. But I remember some horrible things that looked like ravioli, with cabbage in it, ew ^^ And cabbage to pretty much everythign, lol.

But there was a special day or something when we were there, when people made some kind of buns with icing on. And i think there was jam inside. THey were delicious anyway ^^

They had a disco at the school that day, and of course we were invited too. The kids treated us like royalty ^^ That was pretty hilarious :roftl:

Have you started school already?

I'm lucky that i don't go to school anymore cause i'll start university in October!

I can't wait!:biggrin2:

what grade are you by the way?

Yes, school started this Wednesday.

I'm in third grade. That's eeehmmm, I don't remember the english school words ^^ But it's he 12th year I go to school, and it's the last year before I start University or College ^^

What are you going to study at University?

Noo ^^ It was really strange. Well ,some of the soups we got was pretty tasty. But I remember some horrible things that looked like ravioli, with cabbage in it, ew ^^ And cabbage to pretty much everythign, lol.

oh i know about you're talking. They'e called "pierogi", are also filled with potatoes, onion and stuff like that. These ones are better i think :wink2:

I wanna know how Polish food is !

is it good ?

it depends... pierogi are kinda tasty but for me "bigos" - cabbage with meat - not... we've got also stuffed cabbage with are great but only with tomato sauce...

and what about food in your country?