This Ones For Us Girls (16+) PART 3

CazGirl

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh i know about you're talking. They'e called "pierogi", are also filled with potatoes, onion and stuff like that. These ones are better i think :wink2:

Aha, that's what they're called. Well, I didn't like them ^^ But I remember my friend loved them (she eats all kind of weird stuff) so she took some of mine, lol.

The thing we drank for lunch was really strange too. Some kind of plum juice? Really different from what we usually eat here in Sweden :biggrin2:

Yes, school started this Wednesday.

I'm in third grade. That's eeehmmm, I don't remember the english school words ^^ But it's he 12th year I go to school, and it's the last year before I start University or College ^^

What are you going to study at University?

it depends... pierogi are kinda tasty but for me "bigos" - cabbage with meat - not... we've got also stuffed cabbage with are great but only with tomato sauce...

and what about food in your country?

It was good :thumb_yello:

No drinking yet, it's too early.

LOL

We call it 12th grade in Romania!don't know how is in England said!

I'm gonna study Tourism !:biggrin2::wink2:

I don't like cabbage !:bleh:

Food in my country is quite good!

But what can you do in a pub in the afternoon ?

i understand at night,but....?

Aha, that's what they're called. Well, I didn't like them ^^ But I remember my friend loved them (she eats all kind of weird stuff) so she took some of mine, lol.

The thing we drank for lunch was really strange too. Some kind of plum juice? Really different from what we usually eat here in Sweden :biggrin2:

home made juice is still popular in Poland... and most of them are really tasty (like strawberry and gooseberry ones)

so what do you eat usually in Sweden.? i have to say that i don't know any of Swedish meal...

We call it 12th grade in Romania!don't know how is in England said!

I'm gonna study Tourism !:biggrin2:

Tourism is so interesting! I'm going to take a tourism course this year. But the teacher is new, he used to be a PE teacher and I have no idea what he can know about Tourism o.O I want the old teacher... :(

But if he sucks, I'll change to "English Communication" where I'll practise to speak English ^^ It might be useful :bleh:

:yay:

I love when I can read Swedish and understand it :biggrin2:

It's awesome! :blush-anim-cl:

x

Soon you can hang around in the Viking thread :biggrin2:

We sit with the other people that are there, have some drinks (coke, water etc), sit in the garden and play on the games machine.

:biggrin2:

Pubs in Romania are closed in the afternoon,but they are opened at night!They offer alcholic drinks ,coke,water,etc ,even food !

Do they offer food in England in bars?

Tourism is so interesting! I'm going to take a tourism course this year. But the teacher is new, he used to be a PE teacher and I have no idea what he can know about Tourism o.O I want the old teacher... :(

But if he sucks, I'll change to "English Communication" where I'll practise to speak English ^^ It might be useful :bleh:

Really?:wink2:

It's usefull to learn English more better!

What foreign languages do you know except English and swedish?

Pubs in Romania are closed in the afternoon,but they are opened at night!They offer alcholic drinks ,coke,water,etc ,even food !

Do they offer food in England in bars?

Pubs in England open at 12pm and most close about 1am.

And they do serve food :biggrin2:

x

home made juice is still popular in Poland... and most of them are really tasty (like strawberry and gooseberry ones)

so what do you eat usually in Sweden.? i have to say that i don't know any of Swedish meal...

This was probably the school food, and school food isn't very famous for being delicious :biggrin2:

There are no special Swedish food really. Meatballs perhaps ^^

When I think of it, I think we eat more foreign food than Swedish food :D

Like pasta with sauce and hamburgers and all that kind of stuff, lol.

But a traditional dish is "ärtsoppa med fläsk" which is pea soup. And pancakes for dessert. Especially on Tuesdays, they eat that every tuesday in teh army. But I don't like that food ^^

Kalops is nice too, it's a kind of stew with beef and spices. And potatoes with that ^^ Potatoes are very Swedish^^

It became popular in the 17th century when they discovered that they could make "brännvin" of it ^^ Brännvin is a kind of liquor, kinda liek vodka i think...

Really?:wink2:

It's usefull to learn English more better!

What foreign languages do you know except English and swedish?

It would be very useful to speak with eachother in English, because it's when you ahve to speak it, you really want the language to "flow" ^^

I know French and Spanish too, though not as well as I wish :biggrin2:

And I studied Latin for a year too, and I still remember a couple of those classical sayings in latin :naughty: Do you speak any other languages?

Pubs in England open at 12pm and most close about 1am.And they do serve food :biggrin2:

There are no special Swedish food really. Meatballs perhaps ^^

When I think of it, I think we eat more foreign food than Swedish food :D

Like pasta with sauce and hamburgers and all that kind of stuff, lol.

But a traditional dish is "ärtsoppa med fläsk" which is pea soup. And pancakes for dessert. Especially on Tuesdays, they eat that every tuesday in teh army. But I don't like that food ^^

Kalops is nice too, it's a kind of stew with beef and spices. And potatoes with that ^^ Potatoes are very Swedish^^

It became popular in the 17th century when they discovered that they could make "brännvin" of it ^^ Brännvin is a kind of liquor, kinda liek vodka i think...

Cool!

But what do you do in the garden of the bar?

Meatballs are called in romanian sarmale !

I love pastas !:biggrin2:

and beeff,yummmmy!

HAHAHA

It would take me so long to answer one person!

HAHA

:bleh:

x

Lol, but you could read a little and understand at least a few words ^^ But maybe the Danish and Norwgian would be harder to understand ^^

It would be very useful to speak with eachother in English, because it's when you ahve to speak it, you really want the language to "flow" ^^

I know French and Spanish too, though not as well as I wish :biggrin2:

And I studied Latin for a year too, and I still remember a couple of those classical sayings in latin :naughty: Do you speak any other languages?

I know English , French and a bit of Spanish!

latin is very similar with romanian!

I used to study latin at school too!