is it just me??

phunkygal

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The two that got me:

I thought "licks her lips like they're somethin other" was "licks her lips like there's somethin' on 'em."

And - this is embarrassing - the first time I heard Billy Brown, I thought the lyric was "he met a Cabbie who was brave enough to say."

I blame it on his "airport accent"!

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

The line that got me for a long time is in Big Girl, where he says, "Big boy, come on around and they'll be calling you baby." It always sounded like "and there be gonna do baby," which doesn't make any sense, but that's what all the lyric websites said too...

I never knew what he said, and it didn't help that all of the lyrics I could find online were incorrect also. Finally I saw an interview where Mika actually says the lyrics in that line! Thank you Mika!

When I first listen to Grace Kelly, I thought he's saying "a ka be ba ba la ka ba ba la ka be anything you like" instead of "I could be hurtful I could be purple I could be anything you like" until I find the lyrics on the net.:boxed:

I think I've never looked up the lyrics :lol3:

I always learn them by listening to the song.Tho sometimes I get a word wrong or so,like in Love Today with "Carolina sits on ninety five " I went from Mighty Fine to smth like Nine to Five(tho that's an unusual shedule for the likes of Carolina):roftl:

I always learn them by listening to the song.Tho sometimes I get a word wrong or so,like in Love Today with "Carolina sits on ninety five " I went from Mighty Fine to smth like Nine to Five(tho that's an unusual shedule for the likes of Carolina):roftl:

omg!i know right???i thought the same!lol!by the way, i like the pronounceation of ur name!loL!:naughty:

Oh Ja, Definatly. MIKA's Lyrics Are One's To Be Looked Up. :biggrin2:

Let Me Think, It Took Me Forever To Find Out Barely Any Of The Words In Relax.

"Big Busts On" In Love Today.. I Always Wondered What That Was.

"Licks Her Lips Like Their Something Other,"

I Thought, "Licks Her Lips Like Theirs Something On 'Em"

And A Bunch More!

Oh Ja, Definatly. MIKA's Lyrics Are One's To Be Looked Up. :biggrin2:

Let Me Think, It Took Me Forever To Find Out Barely Any Of The Words In Relax.

"Big Busts On" In Love Today.. I Always Wondered What That Was.

"Licks Her Lips Like Their Something Other,"

I Thought, "Licks Her Lips Like Theirs Something On 'Em"

And A Bunch More!

this is weird but when he said "big bust on" i thought he was saying "big bastard!":naughty:

this is weird but when he said "big bust on" i thought he was saying "big bastard!":naughty:

lol well... i didn't want to be the one to say it!!!!!!:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

but yeah, i am always trying to find out what is being said/ sung.

it makes me laugh though how completely wrong we can get them!!!:lmfao:

i thought i was "doin' lines she thinks she's mighty fine!". and that's not very mika-y. when i heard it was 95, i was like "omg! i drive on 95 a lot!"

for "big girl" i always thought the line was "big boy come on round, and then they're gonna do baby". but then i heard mika say it in an interview.

why are we mishearing things?

lol well... i didn't want to be the one to say it!!!!!!:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

but yeah, i am always trying to find out what is being said/ sung.

it makes me laugh though how completely wrong we can get them!!!:lmfao:

im glad im not the only one.im not afraid to say what im thinking or want lol!if and when i meet mika i think i will ask him if i can touch his hair!lol!(on his haed u knitters!lol!)

okay the first time i listened to Realx(take it easy) i though that the "blame it on me or blame it on u" part was in another language!lol! i know that sounds weird but i seriously thought it was french or something....maybe because he sorta slures it...oh....i dont know!lol!anyone w/ me on this one???:roftl:

hahaha! no, i can't agree with u on that one dear! :bleh:

I also heard Mika say the line "and they'll be calling you baby" in an interview. Then I listened to the song again and it seems that the 3rd time that line is sung it does sound like it, but the first two times and the fourth, it still sounds alot like he says "and there they're gonna do baby". I don't know, it just sounds like that's what he says.