Gift Books for the BAND.

CazGirl

and i have no idea what you're on about lol! :lmao:

but there are those paragraph symbols (like at the top of when you create a message on here) on powerpoint...are you talking about that? O.o

sorry I'm bad at explaining lol

no everytime I create a new paragraph the first line of the paragraph is standing more to the left than the following lines. is there a way to change that? you don't have it on the page you created

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry I'm bad at explaining lol

no everytime I create a new paragraph the first line of the paragraph is standing more to the left than the following lines. is there a way to change that? you don't have it on the page you created

well i dont know what happened there lol, mine works perfectly normal O.o

Im decorating the Luke one at the mo ^^

It says

We

[a picture of a love heart]

Luke!

and it'll probably say from the MFC with lurve x

at the bottom =]

hahaha awww!!! ive added more shizz to cherisse's front, looks really good if i may say so myself :)

cant upload any pics though, because one computer has no internet, my sister has taken the other laptop with her to spain for nearly a feckin month, and this computer is quite old and doesnt have the things i need to upload my piccies on the computer :sneaky2:

i was thinking of drawing cherisse actually, but i wanted a decent, LARGE picture of her, all her pics on myspace are kinda small. if anyone has any please post them LOL

hahaha awww!!! ive added more shizz to cherisse's front, looks really good if i may say so myself :)

cant upload any pics though, because one computer has no internet, my sister has taken the other laptop with her to spain for nearly a feckin month, and this computer is quite old and doesnt have the things i need to upload my piccies on the computer :sneaky2:

i was thinking of drawing cherisse actually, but i wanted a decent, LARGE picture of her, all her pics on myspace are kinda small. if anyone has any please post them LOL

wicked =]

i'm going to uploads the pics i have onto the laptop as soon as i find the flipping wire xDDD

She'dbe happy, cos your a good drawer =]

if it tried to draw luke hed be like 'why does she hate me so much :tears:

LOL xD

idk, maybe its cos Cherisse is quite small so all her pics have to be small? =/

xD

wicked =]

i'm going to uploads the pics i have onto the laptop as soon as i find the flipping wire xDDD

She'dbe happy, cos your a good drawer =]

if it tried to draw luke hed be like 'why does she hate me so much :tears:

LOL xD

idk, maybe its cos Cherisse is quite small so all her pics have to be small? =/

xD

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Carmel you crack me up xD

The reason the colours look different is becuase some of the colours havent ried

for example

Luke

is silver and green

the L is silver on the inside and green on the outside [the same green that is inside 'uke']

but looks blueish in the pic

=]

the 'We' and 'From the mfc with Lurve' is blue

and the x is gold =]

sfg.jpg

The reason the colours look different is becuase some of the colours havent ried

for example

Luke

is silver and green

the L is silver on the inside and green on the outside [the same green that is inside 'uke']

=]

and the x is gold =]

sfg.jpg

doesnt matter, its adorable! looks like you used glitter glue like me lmao xD

for example

Luke

is silver and green

=]

and the x is gold =]

sfg.jpg

Very nice work my dear, the "Lurve" aaaaww :wub2:

And I love the green colour :thumb_yello:

Very nice work my dear, the "Lurve" aaaaww :wub2:

And I love the green colour :thumb_yello:

hey Jassy babe! I posted mine a few pages back, although stuff has been added since.

have you bought your book yet?

CARMEL: How long can people's messages be in your book? For example, mine is landscape, so I can just about fit two A4's on one page, so two people per page.

hey Jassy babe! I posted mine a few pages back, although stuff has been added since.

have you bought your book yet?

CARMEL: How long can people's messages be in your book? For example, mine is landscape, so I can just about fit two A4's on one page, so two people per page.

Its a ring binder, so A4 is best =]