Gift Books for the BAND.

CazGirl

Bumpy, bumpy, bump!

Hi guys, I really need your messages for the band members, I only have 3 so far for Mikey and absolutely none for Martin!

Send the guys your love! (otherwise I will fill up Mikey's book with love hearts declaring my undying love for him:mf_lustslow: LOL:roftl: )

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumpy, bumpy, bump!

Hi guys, I really need your messages for the band members, I only have 3 so far for Mikey and absolutely none for Martin!

Send the guys your love! (otherwise I will fill up Mikey's book with love hearts declaring my undying love for him:mf_lustslow: LOL:roftl: )

I'll send mine for Martin as soon as I'll have my beloved Mac (with hopefully all my datas) back..:boxed: May I send it to you by traditional mail btw?

Bumpy, bumpy, bump!

:naughty:

I have a free night tonight so im trying to get all the projects im involved in done tonight :thumb_yello:

Okay, after tonight, I have the next two days off and I PROMISE that I will be sending the cards for ALL the band members!!!

Procrastination is something I have inherited from my mom and it drives me crazy!!!

Caz,

let me start off sincerely apologizing for completely neglecting this thread.

Although it is a wonderful idea, I should have known that between school and work, i wouldn't be able to do this. I guess I'm pulling out? Again, I'm really sorry, If I had more time, i would love to be apart of this, but best of luck with these books,and I hope to be part of your next little adventure !

-Jackie

Ive been feeling quite ill recently, but Ill get to finishing them all soon, things are getting on top of me at the moment, with the constant job searching, the various MFC projects AND online film compitition enteries, but believe me im working on it!

Ive been feeling quite ill recently, but Ill get to finishing them all soon, things are getting on top of me at the moment, with the constant job searching, the various MFC projects AND online film compitition enteries, but believe me im working on it!

Okey Cokey, there are so many projects aren't there, take your time, but soon would be good LOL:biggrin2:

Oh I have received messages for Mikey and Martin from Becky and Sofia and just for Mikey from Caz and Shezzy.

Could you please include your forum name too, I would really appreciate it:biggrin2:

There must be more Martin fans!:shocked: His book is going to look really bare and I can't stick love hearts on both lol:mf_rosetinted:

love ya

j x

Oh I have received messages for Mikey and Martin from Becky and Sofia and just for Mikey from Caz and Shezzy.

Could you please include your forum name too, I would really appreciate it:biggrin2:

There must be more Martin fans!:shocked: His book is going to look really bare and I can't stick love hearts on both lol:mf_rosetinted:

love ya

j x

Oh sorry!! I didn't put my forum name on them, just my first name!! Would you like me to redo them with my forum name on them? I am the Becky that sent my messages recently...

Oh sorry!! I didn't put my forum name on them, just my first name!! Would you like me to redo them with my forum name on them? I am the Becky that sent my messages recently...

other people didnt for cherisse, dont worry. ive printed it off now anyway lol, just gotta stick it in zee book :thumb_yello:

Cazzykins,

im not sure if i can go to the london gigs anymore becuase i cant get to london anymore, so i just wanted to tell you i might have to drop out.

If I do, I have the folder made if anyone wants it, but no pages in it yet.

I am so maybe sorry xD

omg WHAAAAAAAT?

YOU HAVE TO COME CARMEL!!!!

First sherry, then Jass, NOW YOU!!!!!

Friggin hell ladies, PLAN before you go ahead and make things! :sneaky2:

:tears:

but thanks for letting me know anyhow lol......traitor. :mf_rosetinted:

omg WHAAAAAAAT?

YOU HAVE TO COME CARMEL!!!!

First sherry, then Jass, NOW YOU!!!!!

Friggin hell ladies, PLAN before you go ahead and make things! :sneaky2:

:tears:

but thanks for letting me know anyhow lol......traitor. :mf_rosetinted:

my mum wont let me go to or from london alone, and seeing as i was meant to go with Sherry... :bleh:

If it wasnt for me mum, i would, but i dont know if i can :tears:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Please say youre carrying on with the project! :tears: :tears:

Oh god, trust me, i want to!

Its not like i dont want to, cos i do, i really want to, and i could make it, but Luke probably wouldnt get his... xD

I cant get to london, so i dont think im going to be able to go, but i will continually bug my mum =]

Hello Everyone!

Do you have a message for Cherisse, Mikey, Martin or Luke?

Please send it to us! The books are gonna look fab and will be something that they can keep forever.

You never know, you could be sitting on Martins coffee table!:biggrin2: