Gift Books for the BAND.

CazGirl

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ok i have a quick question.

I know we are not to send in messages YET...but i was just wondering what kind of size we will be dealing with for example remember on the relax project we had an a4 size each...would each band members book be similar to that or would they be smaller ?

Just curious really so i can start designing some things ive got alot of stuff to try and fit in between now and xmas :biggrin2:

ok ok i have a quick question.

I know we are not to send in messages YET...but i was just wondering what kind of size we will be dealing with for example remember on the relax project we had an a4 size each...would each band members book be similar to that or would they be smaller ?

Just curious really so i can start designing some things ive got alot of stuff to try and fit in between now and xmas :biggrin2:

very good question you have there. I think it's best to wait until all four creators get their books - after all, we might get different sizes. Once we've all got the books I'll let ya know! x

pls add me in....i'm trying to catch up 3 weeks threads! and i was missing this one!!!

thanks....:blush-anim-cl:

I think it'd be cool to hand paint drum sticks LICM style for cherisse

thanks guys ... i'll add you both to the list!

Oh! are you talking about a pick?

hmm, i've never herd them called anything else, you learn somethin' new everyday

lol

i think they are the same

other wise my music teacher is a freak :boxed:

xD

yeah you do

i think i learn more stuff here then i do at school