I can't believe I didn't notice this sooner.

I was watching a HIGHER quality video of 'Love Today' (Not high quality, but better than YouTube) and I realized:

After the first "Doom, da da di da di doom, da da di da di..."

he's doing that thing with his mouth to make that drum machine sound, like he does at live shows/performances.

I never noticed that before.:shocked:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching a HIGHER quality video of 'Love Today' (Not high quality, but better than YouTube) and I realized:

he's doing that thing with his mouth to make that drum machine sound, like he does at live shows/performances.

Really

i did

x

SHAME ON YOU!

I MIGHT BE A PUPPY KICKER, BUT YOU NEVER REALIZED THAT?!

:sneaky2:

I think I have lost all my respect for you, Sarie.

<3

OH, SHUT THE MIKA UP!

Nobody likes you Nicka. Why don't you go home. Why don't you JUST. GO. HOME.

could you post a link to where you saw it? i just watched the beginning again, and still couldn't tell.

Becky i have the words in ur siggy as my msn name .look --» Cherчl * * AяeYσυWσяяiie∂TσDiiѕcσνeя AllTнeTнiiиgѕAвσυтMeUDσитNσ * *.

just randomly

x

Lol I've had that for a while now. I love that song:wub2: But you've reminded me i need to change before the holidays end.:biggrin2:

Yeah i have noticed that. When he does that sound I always want to laugh. I don't know why. It sounds funny.

Yeah i have noticed that. When he does that sound I always want to laugh. I don't know why. It sounds funny.

lol. when i first heard LT i was in such amazement he was making that sound with his mouth hahahahaha. i thought it was some *what u call it* program thingy lol.

lol. when i first heard LT i was in such amazement he was making that sound with his mouth hahahahaha. i thought it was some *what u call it* program thingy lol.

It's a funny sound I think.

He did it in that early interview I saw a while ago.

i know! and he's soooo sexy when he does that!:mf_lustslow:

i noticed in the interviews hes done in youtube... but before them no i didn't either :biggrin2:

I can't believe you didn't notice it either.LOL!

Bom bombom bom bombom bom bombom bom bombom

bom bombom bom bombom

bom bombom bom bombom....

God I LOVE this song.