MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

what shall i put on it?? 'love from mikafanclub' or something? or just mikafanclub.com?

hmmm, I dunno...I guess since you volunteered to do it we should leave you the power to decide what to put on :wink2:

your idea seems great to me though

maybe both: first "love from MFC" and then "mikafanclub.com"

but, you are really free to do what you feel like! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh guys I'm totally mad.. I think I'm coming. I want to see the ones I already know and meet the others and have fun with you!

Could someone please tell me the hotel where you are so I'll have a look and tell me if there's a website where I can buy my ticket and which does not charge the shipping abroad like mad? Thanks!

Oh guys I'm totally mad.. I think I'm coming. I want to see the ones I already know and meet the others and have fun with you!

Could someone please tell me the hotel where you are so I'll have a look and tell me if there's a website where I can buy my ticket and which does not charge the shipping abroad like mad? Thanks!

Lol Em there is no stopping you now that uv seen him:naughty: good 4 you, wish i could go:thumb_yello:

Lol Em there is no stopping you now that uv seen him:naughty: good 4 you, wish i could go:thumb_yello:

I know it's terrible I even don't recognize myself, I've never done so much for any artists... But meeting the MFC people, being first row it's just so awesome!

I know it's terrible I even don't recognize myself' date=' I've never done so much for any artists... But meeting the MFC people, being first row it's just so awesome![/quote']

Yay, 'Em, go for it!!!

Hmm, I guess the easiest thing would be to find someone living in Germany and going to the gig to order the tickets, or else you would have to pay an awful lotta money for sending etc...

This is the hostel we stay in http://www.backpackers-duesseldorf.de/ However, it is booked out as it seems...however I think that you could stay there with us anyway...They won't be able to check how many of us stay in there :wink2:

As for the flights have a look there if you want

http://www.airberlin.com -> flight from Paris Orly to Düsseldorf for 149 Euro

http://www.germanwings.com --> flights fom Charles de Gaulle to Köln/Bonn 159, 41 Euro.

GOOD LUCK with the planning!!! :thumb_yello:

Ah I think you give me no choice guys lol! I'm worried about the money cause it's not reasonnable but I keep thinking: Emilie you may die any day so CARPE DIEM!!!

I'm worried about the accomodation though. Don't know where to stay...

Ah I think you give me no choice guys lol! I'm worried about the money cause it's not reasonnable but I keep thinking: Emilie you may die any day so CARPE DIEM!!!

I'm worried about the accomodation though. Don't know where to stay...

you can stay with us in the hostel, we can squeeze in and fit you in a bed somewhere, or you can bring a blowup matrass or something, we'll figure something out!

hmmm, I dunno...I guess since you volunteered to do it we should leave you the power to decide what to put on :wink2:

your idea seems great to me though

maybe both: first "love from MFC" and then "mikafanclub.com"

but, you are really free to do what you feel like! :thumb_yello:

That is a good idea!!!

Yes!! Another one!!

Hahaha! this gig is going to be the best in the history if the MFC!

Good stuff Em!

well i've written 'love from mikafanclub.com' on it with every letter in another colour' date=' and i'm sewing ribbons and buttons and stuff on it now :biggrin2:[/quote']

wow, it sounds amazing!!

you can stay with us in the hostel, we can squeeze in and fit you in a bed somewhere, or you can bring a blowup matrass or something, we'll figure something out!

exactly, Greta is doing the same, no problem.

well i've written 'love from mikafanclub.com' on it with every letter in another colour, and i'm sewing ribbons and buttons and stuff on it now :biggrin2:

sounds great!!!!

Oh, what was I writing??? I wanted to say YOU instead of I...:blush-anim-cl:

For the banner: I have one with the MFC logo but it's a bit folded... (the one I had in Paris, cath and Em saw it).

rockinbabzz could you add somethin personalized for this gig? like "tha Dusseldorf team" or something...if it's not too busy for you:wink2:

Em' I'm so happy you joined us!!!!:groupwave:

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

:surfing: back in the west, hehe

however.... i just read about 30 pages of this thread... you guys have been damn busy :thumb_yello:

Sariflor, I just mailed you everything! Thank you for ordering the hearts!!

Blue, thank you for ordering the diademen!

i just bloody hope mika will NOT have this stupid straight hair in dusseldorf :sneaky2: i need him with curls and colourful skinnyjeans, not in that stupid preppy outfit and straight hair that seems to be his new look

Oh dear! I haven't searched for new pictures yet but I saw that straight hair version in Sariflor's signature. I think it looks good! But anyway... without the curls, it's not a real gig, right?? :sneaky2: But this new hair style... oh dear, sorry, I don't know how to write it in English (I'm REALLY tired, sorry)... der hat die nur zurückgegelt, oder? The curls are still there, right?

Hey there! I don't have much time as i'm using somebody else's pc...but however, it seems that we got a problem!!!

the hostel is booked out!!! this might be a bit of a problem no because greta wanted to come & i ordered her ticket & everything but as i was just able to check my mails NOW.... damn it.

are you able to smuggle her in? but that would mean that she doesnt havbe a bed. *censored word*

:blush-anim-cl:I told you of my partecipation a bit in late..for me is enough some space on the floor, I'll bring my sleeping bag:bleh:

Maybe someone can bring an air mattress, and sleeping bag. I'm bringing my own pillow anyway, so she can have mine. But I don't know if the staff of the hostel would allow it. I could also bring a sleeping bag but I don't know if we have a air mattress.

If I see those pictures on the site there is room for a mattress on the floor.

we're probably gonna arrive late so the hotel people won't notice it... in an hotel in england we once brought 5 people back to our hotelroom for a party while there was only one double bed :naughty:

ok then... it would be great if greta could sleep on an air mattress or so. You'll be back in the dark so nobody will notice. I've never been in hostel where all guest where counted and so on... I don't thik that anybody would notice as long as you don't carry the air mattress on your head when you enter the hostel (sorry for my English. I just slept 1,5 hours this night & had a very rough day.)

Will he sing this new song, too? (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=19862307) (I just extracted the audio in case this has not been done yet: http://www.mediafire.com/?4mxavxex2m9 ) :wub2: :wub2: (btw, VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY much indeed.)

And he will still have his curls, right?

I also got some of the tshirts I ordered WEEKS ago .... the shop could obviously not deliver all shirts I ordered (and you obviously can't order anymore Mika-stuff in their online-store :thumbdown: ) and the ones I got don't fit. :tears: It's not the size but the... der Schnitt halt (I already mentioned my lack of English due to being tired). :blowup: It's impossible to wear them :crybaby::shocked:

It's good to be back. I really missed you lot. (Although I have to admit that the 25 other victims who went with me to Meck-Pomm were actually nicer than I thought :wub2:.) So it wasn't sooooo bad but after all I really really missed you.

20 days!!!!