MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will he sing this new song, too? (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=19862307) (I just extracted the audio in case this has not been done yet: http://www.mediafire.com/?4mxavxex2m9 ) :wub2: :wub2: (btw, VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY much indeed.)

And he will still have his curls, right?

I also got some of the tshirts I ordered WEEKS ago .... the shop could obviously not deliver all shirts I ordered (and you obviously can't order anymore Mika-stuff in their online-store :thumbdown: ) and the ones I got don't fit. :tears: It's not the size but the... der Schnitt halt (I already mentioned my lack of English due to being tired). :blowup: It's impossible to wear them :crybaby:

oh no :thumbdown: what kind of shirts did you order???

Early - but not as early as Mirti! :biggrin2:

A big box from Het Feestbeest arrived today! I only found out an hour ago, the woman next door passed it on to my bf when I was at the gym tonight (it was delivered at her place because bf and I were both at work today). I will open it tomorrow so I can check if everything is complete - it's a bit late now, I have to go to bed. :biggrin2:

what time are you guys finally arriving at the philipshalle?

Well, I'll arrive at 1 pm at the central train station...dunno how long it takes from there to get to the hostel....??????

I have to drop my things there and change and then go to the Philipshalle...so I guess I won't be there before - let's say - 14:39 or sth...

quite late, I know...but can't change it...:boxed:

I still have to book my train *makes mental note* and I am supposed to arrive between 10.15 and 10.30. Then I have to find Mirti (who has been there for ages yet) and then to the hostel... say around 12 at the Philipshalle? That will be early enough. :bleh:

Well, I'll arrive at 1 pm at the central train station...dunno how long it takes from there to get to the hostel....??????

I have to drop my things there and change and then go to the Philipshalle...so I guess I won't be there before - let's say - 14:39 or sth...

quite late, I know...but can't change it...:boxed:

Well, looks like you and I will be part of the "late" arriving group then Mariposa!:naughty:

I think that Mirtilla was doing a list with times?

Mirti, can you edit the list perhaps? with Mariposa's info?

How bossy am I, hey!

Early - but not as early as Mirti! :biggrin2:

A big box from Het Feestbeest arrived today! I only found out an hour ago, the woman next door passed it on to my bf when I was at the gym tonight (it was delivered at her place because bf and I were both at work today). I will open it tomorrow so I can check if everything is complete - it's a bit late now, I have to go to bed. :biggrin2:

YAY!!!

Well, looks like you and I will be part of the "late" arriving group then Mariposa!:naughty:

How bossy am I, hey!

YAY!!!

Did I write 14:39 - how stupid...this is supposed to read 14:30 of course...:wink2:

yeah, unfortunatelly quite late, but hey, early enough to join the rest of our MFC gang I hope...:mf_rosetinted:

Hi to all of you!

Wow, I've just made my way through about 15 pages of this thread and am once again surprised about how busy you were :naughty: .

I love the banner idea. He'll love it too. He has to :wink2: . Thanks a lot for making it.

I'll send you my mail-address and mobile number in a minute Sari. Haven't managed to do so earlier. Sorry :blush-anim-cl: .

@Petra: Have you read my post? I'm NOT staying and the hostel with you so there'll probably be a free bed.

I don't know yet when we'll be arriving. My friend told me yesterday that her husband has to work until Saturday noon and she can't leave before as she needs him to look after her daughter. So we'll probably only leave by noon. It'll take us about 2-3 hours to get to Düsseldorf. I guess we'll arrive somehow during the afternoon. As we don't have to go to the hostel first we'll come straight to the hall and join you in the queue. Is that ok? If something changes I'll let you know.

P.S.: Do you know that when you sit at home and wait for someone who has to deliver something (in my case a new dishwasher) and they just won't come? And you get up really early in the morning because they've said they'll be there from 7 a.m. on? And you get a bit annoyed because you could be at work now instead of siting somewhere and looking like an idiot? I hate it right now! Stupid people! Sorry, just had to rant a bit :mf_rosetinted:

Haasje, I bet your new dishwasher will arrive around 4.55 this afternoon. Murphy's Law. Murphy lives next door to me. :biggrin2:

I opened the box this morning before I went to work. Cool to see all those diademen. Will check later today if it's all complete.

Haasje, I bet your new dishwasher will arrive around 4.55 this afternoon. Murphy's Law. Murphy lives next door to me. :biggrin2:

I opened the box this morning before I went to work. Cool to see all those diademen. Will check later today if it's all complete.

But I have a class at 12 and I have to work right now as I'm already behind with work this week. And the woman told me that they'll be gone by 10. Great!

Enjoy the diadeems as long as you can. They'll all be gone in two weeks and a bit. Time is really running fast (as long as you don't wait for a dishwasher :sneaky2: ).

:yay:

Edit: Could you please kick Murphy's ass! He sucks!

I still have to book my train *makes mental note* and I am supposed to arrive between 10.15 and 10.30. Then I have to find Mirti (who has been there for ages yet) and then to the hostel... say around 12 at the Philipshalle? That will be early enough. :bleh:

I will know all Dusseldorf by lunch time!:roftl:

P.S.: Do you know that when you sit at home and wait for someone who has to deliver something (in my case a new dishwasher) and they just won't come? And you get up really early in the morning because they've said they'll be there from 7 a.m. on? And you get a bit annoyed because you could be at work now instead of siting somewhere and looking like an idiot? I hate it right now! Stupid people! Sorry, just had to rant a bit :mf_rosetinted:

It always happens that, always! It must be a rule or something..:sneaky2:

Did I write 14:39 - how stupid...this is supposed to read 14:30 of course...:wink2:

Hehe, I thought "how precise Mariposa is!":naughty:

How bossy am I, hey!

Sure!:wink2:

ARRIVAL TIME:

Mirtilla - 08,10

Blue - 10,19 (12,19 as second option)

Rockinbabzz - 10,19

Starrats - 10,19

Sariflor - 11,25

Em' - 11,35

Mariposa - 13,00 (but 14,30 at the venue)

Hi guys!

As Haeschen02 said earlier that she does not need to stay at the Youth Hostel, I'm interested to take the bed :thumb_yello: (I had phoned earlier the youth hostel and they confirmed it is fully booked :thumbdown: ). Would it be OK?

If so, how does the accomodation work? Did someone make a whole booking for everyone? How can I do?

I think I land at 11:35am at Dusseldorf airport, so time for me to drop off my stuff at the hostel (or elsewhere if there's no bed for me) and I'll then join you in the queue! I hope to be there by 2.30pm (Mariposa, maybe we can work that out together?)

Do the first ones arriving keep places for the others who join later?

I'm sooooooooooo happy to be with you guys that day!

Hi to all of you!

Wow, I've just made my way through about 15 pages of this thread and am once again surprised about how busy you were :naughty: .

I love the banner idea. He'll love it too. He has to :wink2: . Thanks a lot for making it.

I'll send you my mail-address and mobile number in a minute Sari. Haven't managed to do so earlier. Sorry :blush-anim-cl: .

@Petra: Have you read my post? I'm NOT staying and the hostel with you so there'll probably be a free bed.

I don't know yet when we'll be arriving. My friend told me yesterday that her husband has to work until Saturday noon and she can't leave before as she needs him to look after her daughter. So we'll probably only leave by noon. It'll take us about 2-3 hours to get to Düsseldorf. I guess we'll arrive somehow during the afternoon. As we don't have to go to the hostel first we'll come straight to the hall and join you in the queue. Is that ok? If something changes I'll let you know.

Oh yes, I HATE that feeling as well!!! So annoying!! :thumbdown:

Hi guys!

As Haeschen02 said earlier that she does not need to stay at the Youth Hostel' date=' I'm interested to take the bed :thumb_yello: (I had phoned earlier the youth hostel and they confirmed it is fully booked :thumbdown: ). Would it be OK?

If so, how does the accomodation work? Did someone make a whole booking for everyone? How can I do?

I think I land at 11:35am at Dusseldorf airport, so time for me to drop off my stuff at the hostel (or elsewhere if there's no bed for me) and I'll then join you in the queue! I hope to be there by 2.30pm (Mariposa, maybe we can work that out together?)

I'm sooooooooooo happy to be with you guys that day![/quote']

yes of course we could first go to the hostel together and then to the venue (it's always better being in company then alone :wink2: )

Btw, will you arrive at the main Düsseldorf airport or at Dpüsseldorf Weeze, or at the train station??

Hi guys!

As Haeschen02 said earlier that she does not need to stay at the Youth Hostel' date=' I'm interested to take the bed :thumb_yello: (I had phoned earlier the youth hostel and they confirmed it is fully booked :thumbdown: ). Would it be OK?

I'm sooooooooooo happy to be with you guys that day![/quote']

i think petra just booked a lot of beds, so you can just come to the hostel with us, you don't have to book anything anymore :thumb_yello:

and of course we can keep places for the ones that are coming later :wink2:

yes of course we could first go to the hostel together and then to the venue (it's always better being in company then alone :wink2: )

Btw, will you arrive at the main Düsseldorf airport or at Dpüsseldorf Weeze, or at the train station??

I think I arrive at the main airport, I am with Air Berlin coming from Munich.

i think petra just booked a lot of beds, so you can just come to the hostel with us, you don't have to book anything anymore :thumb_yello:

and of course we can keep places for the ones that are coming later :wink2:

Great thanks! I'll pm Petra!