MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

Do the first ones arriving keep places for the others who join later?

I'm sooooooooooo happy to be with you guys that day!

Shall I bring few dolls with me to save places for you all?:roftl:

Em' looking forward to see you again!!:biggrin2:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Inflatable band members, Mirti? :naughty:

I just spread all the diademen over my floor and took a pic, but for some silly unknown reason the pic doesn't show up when I try to download it from my mobile to my pc. So you guys just have to believe me. :biggrin2:

And I got a Happy Halloween flagline for free. :naughty:

Oh and I booked my train! Arriving 10.19 on the Saturday, leaving 15.14 on the Sunday.

Shall I bring few dolls with me to save places for you all?:roftl:

Em' looking forward to see you again!!:biggrin2:

Me too I'm so happy to see you again, and Mariposa and Fouchonneret!!!

I pmd Jonathan to see if he would come but no news.... That would have been nice to have him with us!

Hello everyone!

I'm quite (...) busy at the moment trying to catch up with everything I missed in the last two weeks (including uni :thumbdown: damn it) & I don't have the time to spend hours here (although I'd love to :thumbdown: ).

Ok, so I read, was PMed & heard of Haasje not willing to use her bed and so this bed will be given to Em' now, is that right?

However, I phoned the hostel today and had a nice talk with the Zivi :blush-anim-cl:

"You guys are NOT planning to go to Tokio Hotel, are you???!!!???" - "Ehm... NO! Mika!" - "Ah, that's ok."

Anyway, here is a short summary of what I was told:

- you lot will get three rooms; two 6 bed dorms and one 1 bed dorm. I asked him if the one bed dorm is more expensive and he said that we'd get it for 22 €.

- you have to check in BEFORE 9 PM ... BUT it's enough if one of you checks in! this person will get the keys for the rooms and the pincode you'll need for the door then. the rest of you can come after the concert; so there will definitely not be a problem with Greta.

- usually, payment is done on the day of the check-in but they'd prefer it if you all pay together (meaning not everyone 22,- by every single one that turns up but the whole money at once). I'll phone again tomorrow to ask the owner of the hostel if it's possible to transfer the money to their bank account now (I already mailed them this question twice but they never answered) and then we'll handle the financial stuff at the gig.

- I booked everything on my name (obviously) & you'll probably need it to check in (Em' just reminded m of that). I'll PM everyone of you in the next few days! :thumb_yello:

I think that was it....

Hello everyone!

I'm quite (...) busy at the moment trying to catch up with everything I missed in the last two weeks (including uni :thumbdown: damn it) & I don't have the time to spend hours here (although I'd love to :thumbdown: ).

Ok, so I read, was PMed & heard of Haasje not willing to use her bed and so this bed will be given to Em' now, is that right?

However, I phoned the hostel today and had a nice talk with the Zivi :blush-anim-cl:

"You guys are NOT planning to go to Tokio Hotel, are you???!!!???" - "Ehm... NO! Mika!" - "Ah, that's ok."

- you lot will get three rooms; two 6 bed dorms and one 1 bed dorm. I asked him if the one bed dorm is more expensive and he said that we'd get it for 22 €.

- you have to check in BEFORE 9 PM ... BUT it's enough if one of you checks in! this person will get the keys for the rooms and the pincode you'll need for the door then. the rest of you can come after the concert; so there will definitely not be a problem with Greta.

- usually, payment is done on the day of the check-in but they'd prefer it if you all pay together (meaning not everyone 22,- by every single one that turns up but the whole money at once). I'll phone again tomorrow to ask the owner of the hostel if it's possible to transfer the money to their bank account now (I already mailed them this question twice but they never answered) and then we'll handle the financial stuff at the gig.

- I booked everything on my name (obviously) & you'll probably need it to check in (Em' just reminded m of that). I'll PM everyone of you in the next few days! :thumb_yello:

I think that was it....

Perfect Petra thank you so much!

I know when I called two days ago this guy was obsessed with teenagers coming for TK, and I kept saying: no this day there is also a group of girls for Mika !!!!!!!!!!!!!! But he was still going on with the TK teenagers :naughty: .

So the first person who gets in gets the keys?

If you want, I can take the 1 dorm bed, it's not a matter of being selfish it's just that sometimes I snore :naughty: ... Don't want you to throw things at me... :naughty:

Hello everyone!

I think that was it....

f_thankyou0trm_21baaa1.gif:cheerful_h4h:

now you said it... THAT'S the reason why the hostel is booked out! ah! i was really wondering :blink:

oh dear, you are SO DAMN LUCKY that you've got rooms on your own!!! imagine having to spend the night with tokio hotel-fans!

plus... it just came up my mind that the people in the hostel also possibly noticed that you lot are not coming for TH.... i mean, i had to mail them your age and the countries you come from... maybe they didn't think that this was a 13-people-brigade of older (sorry..) tokio hotel-fans from all over europe :naughty:

rockinbabzz, i'd LOVE to see you right now, hehe :naughty:

Perfect Petra thank you so much!

I know when I called two days ago this guy was obsessed with teenagers coming for TK' date=' and I kept saying: no this day there is also a group of girls for Mika !!!!!!!!!!!!!! But he was still going on with the TK teenagers :naughty: .

So the first person who gets in gets the keys?

If you want, I can take the 1 dorm bed, it's not a matter of being selfish it's just that sometimes I snore :naughty: ... Don't want you to throw things at me... :naughty:[/quote']

:naughty:

thank you petra!! :thumb_yello:

i'm sitting here in my mikagig-outfit, including purple wig and all :naughty: i just thought i'd try it on now i'm 'ill' anyway...

I just bought a pink featherboa :naughty:

and thanks petra for taking care of the hostel!!

I don't get it is there a TH gig on the same day? :blink:

i didn't know that , too... but obviously... does DÜS have two halls? or maybe TH is already in the kölnarena and there are NO more free beds in whole cologne and so they had to go to DÜS now... :blink:

Well, it wasn't easy for me to decide between TH and Mika but my parents didnt allow me to go to both concerts. So I flipped a coin. But I'll see Nevada Tan and US5 later that month so that's ok.

Hehe, so we're sharing the hostel with TH fans? :mf_lustslow:

*waiting for Haasje to make a silly comment about me* :bleh:

Petra, are you sure it's no problem for you to pay for all the beds in advance? Hmm, in London we were able to pay all for ourselves, they just ticked our names off the list after we payed. I hoped it would be the same here.

I'm a music b+tc, listenin to every music genre:bleh:..but for the live concerts around the world.. I've to cope with some restrictions:boxed:

At the moment only Mika made gigs worthly for me to spend all my little resources on :mf_lustslow::punk:

btw, I'm not "into" TH and german groups but their last single is:thumb_yello: