MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

Guys' date=' I only have one flashing heart who will last I'm afraid only Munich...

Would any kind heart have a couple of extra flashing hearts that I can buy from her in Dusseldorf?

Thank you!!![/quote']

Em,

I'm quite sure that I have a couple of spares, I can bring you 2.

BTW, what is your exact landing time??

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Em,

I'm quite sure that I have a couple of spares, I can bring you 2.

BTW, what is your exact landing time??

Thank you Sara!!!!!! Let me know how much I owe you!

I am landing with Air Berlin at 11:35am Flight AB 6026 from Munich. It said Gate B.

Would you have your flying details??

I had a look at the Dusseldorf airport website and they say that taxi to downtown Dusseldorf is only 16 €... As we'll be three people, maybe it's worth taking one to the youth hostel and share the costs? We might gain 30 minutes using a taxi instead of public transportation, and even if it's 20 € it will just be 7 € each... what do you and Queenie think?

http://www.dus-int.de/dus_en/taxi/

I also checked and there is only one meeting point in the whole airport. Maybe we could meet there? Or would you have another idea (taxi line, etc)?

I always think of a taxi to going to the hostel, so for me it´s perfect :)

About the meeting point..i´m not sure if i´m going to find it :roll1:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

What are your flight details Queenie? Do you take same flight as Sariflor?

I would then propose that we meet in the taxi line (so the first one arriving can queue...)

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

What are your flight details Queenie? Do you take same flight as Sariflor?

I would then propose that we meet in the taxi line (so the first one arriving can queue...)

Iberia, Madrid to Düsseldorf. Arriving at 11:20 or so. Give me your details too!! :wink2:

Girls I'm so sick... After one week last week coughing my life out, and starting to feel better on Sunday morning, I re-started again on Sunday evening with a sore throat... And it f*cking hurts... I'm hoping to have partly recovered by Thursday evening, as I'll have to face the cold and lack of sleep for the next two-three days...

My voice is fading away, I think I might be voiceless for both Mika's concerts :boxed: ... Could be the joke of the week-end :naughty: .

Girls I'm so sick... After one week last week coughing my life out' date=' and starting to feel better on Sunday morning, I re-started again on Sunday evening with a sore throat... And it f*cking hurts... I'm hoping to have partly recovered by Thursday evening, as I'll have to face the cold and lack of sleep for the next two-three days...

My voice is fading away, I think I might be voiceless for both Mika's concerts :boxed: ... Could be the joke of the week-end :naughty: .[/quote']

oh my I hope you'll be fine!

Could anybody (german speaking) calls the venue and ask when they start to give the wirst bracelet?

Don't worry, my interesting is for the second row... :wink2:

DAMN IT!!! I phoned them but all I got was their answering machine telling me that I would me calling outside their office hours!!! :blowup: UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Why do they write office times on the website if they DON'T BLOODY STICK TO THEM???? I'll try again tomorrow! :thumbdown:

Petra, how strange!!

Did you not get it yet? I sent it to your gmail address. If you don't have it (in fact you should have 2 emails from me) plese let me know!

Basically I sent the email to everyone who had ordered hearts from me (so please nobody else get paranoid if they don't have an email, HAHA!!)

I'm sooo excited!!

What time do you think we'll start getting the wristbands then??

Oh, I'm so afraid because of the wristbands! What if I'm too late??? :shocked: btw, you landed in my spam folder :thumb_yello:

Guys' date=' I only have one flashing heart who will last I'm afraid only Munich...

Would any kind heart have a couple of extra flashing hearts that I can buy from her in Dusseldorf?

Thank you!!![/quote']

What are these flashing hearts anyway??? are there batteries in them you can change?

Thanks dear! Unfortunately this is official now: I lost my voice :boxed: .

awww I hope it will be fine by the end of the week' date=' I don't know how I would handle a mika gig without any voice lol[/color']

Do you all wear hearts ? or what's that about ?

I do, but I don't know if mine will last the whole gig. it already survived 2 entire ones lol

What are these flashing hearts anyway??? are there batteries in them you can change?

yep there are batteries in them, so I guess we could just go buy a whole set of batteries lol

yep there are batteries in them, so I guess we could just go buy a whole set of batteries lol

what kind of batteries? the small ones you use in your mp3-player? :blink: so i could bring a whole packet :punk:

Thank you Sara!!!!!! Let me know how much I owe you!

I am landing with Air Berlin at 11:35am Flight AB 6026 from Munich. It said Gate B.

Would you have your flying details??

I had a look at the Dusseldorf airport website and they say that taxi to downtown Dusseldorf is only 16 €... As we'll be three people' date=' maybe it's worth taking one to the youth hostel and share the costs? We might gain 30 minutes using a taxi instead of public transportation, and even if it's 20 € it will just be 7 € each... what do you and Queenie think?

http://www.dus-int.de/dus_en/taxi/

I also checked and there is only one meeting point in the whole airport. Maybe we could meet there? Or would you have another idea (taxi line, etc)?[/quote']

Thanks!

I totally agree with the taxi, in fact I had thought the same initially, haha!! lazy cow !

Excellent stuff, I will email my flight details,but i land at the same time, from London heathrow with British Airways...

DAMN IT!!! I phoned them but all I got was their answering machine telling me that I would me calling outside their office hours!!! :blowup: UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Why do they write office times on the website if they DON'T BLOODY STICK TO THEM???? I'll try again tomorrow! :thumbdown:

Thank you, you work for public interest :thumb_yello:

i just got an email saying that my home stay in london will be even more expensive than i thought :(

so there is nobody in here that is looking for a place to stay from the 1st to the 5th of december, right? :sad:

Don't shoot me, if it's not true about those wrist bracelets! I only read it on the Internet, not on the Internet page of the Philipshalle. It would be great, as someone could give a final answer about these bracelets: People at the Philipshalle, pick up your phone!

Sariflor: Are these pics the Philipshalle?? It looks massive! How many people fit there? And does anyone know if it's sold out?

Yes the pics are from the Philipshalle. I found at http://www.philipshalle.de, that there will fit 7500 people in the hall. When I checked eventim.de this morning there where tickets available, when I just checked te site the tickets where gone.

Oh poor Em! I feel so sorry for you! I hope you will feel better soon... :sad:

the very small round ones. I think those you use in hearing aids maybe

And there are different ones... Bigger and smaller. I have a 'Dutch' and a 'UK' flashing heart and the battery sizes are different...

Girls I'm so sick... After one week last week coughing my life out' date=' and starting to feel better on Sunday morning, I re-started again on Sunday evening with a sore throat... And it f*cking hurts... I'm hoping to have partly recovered by Thursday evening, as I'll have to face the cold and lack of sleep for the next two-three days...

My voice is fading away, I think I might be voiceless for both Mika's concerts :boxed: ... Could be the joke of the week-end :naughty: .[/quote']

Oh 'Em, I hope you will be better on Saturday!!! :thumb_yello:

Don't shoot me, if it's not true about those wrist bracelets! I only read it on the Internet, not on the Internet page of the Philipshalle. It would be great, as someone could give a final answer about these bracelets: People at the Philipshalle, pick up your phone!

Sariflor: Are these pics the Philipshalle?? It looks massive! How many people fit there? And does anyone know if it's sold out?

Yes the pics are from the Philipshalle. I found at http://www.philipshalle.de, that there will fit 7500 people in the hall. When I checked eventim.de this morning there where tickets available, when I just checked te site the tickets where gone.

we'll know tomorrow... if those people are FINALLY THERE!!!! :sneaky2: