MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

I already have one, I designed it for the Somerset House gig, it looks like a backstage pass. :naughty:

I'll bring it to the gig. Although I am quite sure you will be able to recognize me from a fair distance. :naughty:

You're the one with the gigantic bag of diademen. :das: That's gonna be easy. :naughty:

I'll have more problems with Droopsy and the others...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're the one with the gigantic bag of diademen. :das: That's gonna be easy.

I'll have more problems with Droopsy and the others...

hihi problems with me??? hihi:biggrin2: I'm going along with cath and niki, so if you spot cath, I'll be the redhead standing next to her:naughty:

Oh well, actually we should all meet blue first, since she has the diademen... Then It won't be hard to recognize each other :bleh:

hihi problems with me??? hihi:biggrin2: I'm going along with cath and niki, so if you spot cath, I'll be the redhead standing next to her:naughty:

Oh well, actually we should all meet blue first, since she has the diademen... Then It won't be hard to recognize each other :bleh:

why would she spot me first? :blink:

Hi everybody!!!

I heard that many MFCers and Mikawebsiters will go there.

Did you find a hotel?

I wonder if I could go there...

yep we'll all go to the same hostel (auberge de jeunesse) it's 22 euros a night! I'm sure it's gonna be fun!

why wouldn't you be able to come?

Don't worry Fouchonneret, we will found Düsseldorf "ohne Problem" and quicklier as possible ;) I can wait for you in Metz so as early as you want, that's not a problem you know! And if we have problems to find the Gig's place, I'll ask some people in town :)

why? would you be able to get some?

Yeah, I want to know too... But I'm guessing not since she asked us

Well, it's quite complicated... :blink: I don't know if there are backstage-passes and that's why I asked you. A friend of mine, Sarah, who's slave I am at university (=student assistant :sneaky2: ) comes from Düsseldorf and as far as I have heard her parents belong to Düsseldorf's upper class or so (something like that) and her mother obviously usually gets tickets (FREE tickets :boxed: ) for all kinds of gigs in DÜS.

So I received an email from Sarah yesterday in which she asked whether I had already planned something for the 3rd of November because she had a GIGANTIC surprise for me. I mailed back and told her about Mika (plus that I was quite sure that she also meant the Mika-gig) & then she wrote back that she was just going to order tickets for me now (she also wanted to go (strange... when I introduced her to Mika some months ago she wasn't so fond of him ("zu poppig")). So I wrote back that I definitely didn't need any more tickets because I already had five of them and then she wrote a few hours later that her mother had finally decided to go herself to see "that Mika-guy". She also added that her mother had got the tickets from the organiser of the gig.

And that made me a bit curious... :boxed:

I asked her whether these tickets her mother gets for free (she is NOT a fan & she gets free tickets... a) that's unfair and b) it makes me sad to know that they are giving away free tickets to fill the Philipshalle :sad:) were some kind of backstage/VIP/meet&greet-passes and Sarah said that she didn't know. But she also added that she had already had backstage-passes for other gigs (5 or 6).... so it might be possible, right?

THAT IS SO UNFAIR!!!! Why do the people that are just friends or family of the organisers get free (possibly VIP-) tickets????

WHAT ABOUT US????? *sniff* :blowup:

Well, it's quite complicated... :blink: I don't know if there are backstage-passes and that's why I asked you. A friend of mine, Sarah, who's slave I am at university (=student assistant :sneaky2: ) comes from Düsseldorf and as far as I have heard her parents belong to Düsseldorf's upper class or so (something like that) and her mother obviously usually gets tickets (FREE tickets :boxed: ) for all kinds of gigs in DÜS.

So I received an email from Sarah yesterday in which she asked whether I had already planned something for the 3rd of November because she had a GIGANTIC surprise for me. I mailed back and told her about Mika (plus that I was quite sure that she also meant the Mika-gig) & then she wrote back that she was just going to order tickets for me now (she also wanted to go (strange... when I introduced her to Mika some months ago she wasn't so fond of him ("zu poppig")). So I wrote back that I definitely didn't need any more tickets because I already had five of them and then she wrote a few hours later that her mother had finally decided to go herself to see "that Mika-guy". She also added that her mother had got the tickets from the organiser of the gig.

And that made me a bit curious... :boxed:

I asked her whether these tickets her mother gets for free (she is NOT a fan & she gets free tickets... a) that's unfair and b) it makes me sad to know that they are giving away free tickets to fill the Philipshalle :sad:) were some kind of backstage/VIP/meet&greet-passes and Sarah said that she didn't know. But she also added that she had already had backstage-passes for other gigs (5 or 6).... so it might be possible, right?

THAT IS SO UNFAIR!!!! Why do the people that are just friends or family of the organisers get free (possibly VIP-) tickets????

WHAT ABOUT US????? *sniff* :blowup:

:boxed: You are right, Petra! That's not fair! But we have to accept that this is the way it is, that's the real life. We can't change it anyway....and since the gig is not sold out yet (strangely enough) they now try to fill up the hall with other "important" people...

I guess, our chances to get backstage passes are....very, very little...

*hugs*

that's ****ing stupid! i mean, backstage passes are for the crew and maybe the artists family and friends but not just for random people who don't even care!! a backstage pass is something you have to deserve, not something you should get if you're 'important' enough :thumbdown: we'll just wait for him outside, i'm sure he prefers to meet his real fans instead of just random people with passes

and on the subject of getting a pass, the only way to get one is to become 'friends' with crewmembers, and sadly that usually requiers oral services and come on, we're too good for that girls.

i don't know if mika's crew is like that btw, but it wouldn't surprise me...