MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

I'm talking about these badges:

?action=view&current=MFC1DVDPAL.jpg

ok.... so I'll take that MFC-sign I got from the tshirt-competition thread and go to Schlecker or some other shop and get badges, right? hm... ich glaube, wir haben noch eine buttonmaschine in meinem sportverein...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kulturbarbaren ? yep. Kulturbanausen is also a good word. btw, do you know Dieter Bohlen?

Ooooh,I remember that guy! HAHAHA!!!

Not personally but he was in Modern Talking, wasn't he? Very eighties anyway, I sort of grew up with their music.

Exactly! Modern Talking!! The dark haired/blond haired combo,haha! How funny.

Blue,do you realise how OLD we must be to remember this??:roftl:

Awww, you're all so sweet!!!!

Oh Fanny, I'll get TOTAL PANIC when I'm standing in front of someone like Mika!!! (ok, i never met someone like him, so...) I won't be able to ...ehm psychologically bear it (hope you know what i mean)... HELP!!!!!!!!

but does he know that WE are the fans??? I'm one of those people that don't dance, don't sing and don't show ANY sign of having fun although i'm enjoying everything... ok, that sounds strange but I hope you know what I mean. He doesn't know us and he will probably never have wasted a look into THIS thread here. And I don't think that I will look like a MFCer when I just stand there and don't move at all. Oh, I'd LOVE to meet him! But I'll definitely just stand there and.... yeah, stand there (and hopefully NOT faint or get a nervous breakdown or a heart attack or something). I won't be able to say a word (neither in english, german, french nor kisuaheli) and I'll feel soooooo bad afterwards. But I'd love to meet him. I'd really love to meet him. HELP!!! I think meeting him might be like... eating 1kg of chocolate+using drugs+getting a gigantic adrenalin-injection+getting a new album+ending world hunger & poverty.

I should go to bed. Oh dear.

Btw, my father just told me that he knew how to get songs from vinyl to mp3. So I'll hopefully have "Standing in the Way of Control" soon... *knocks on wood*

Oh Petra sweetie, don't worry!!!

We will have a great time, you will enjoy yourself whichever way you prefer, and we will do our best to meet the Mikster.

And if we don't, we will still have had a fantastic time all together. It's all good!!:thumb_yello:

ok.... so I'll take that MFC-sign I got from the tshirt-competition thread and go to Schlecker or some other shop and get badges, right? hm... ich glaube, wir haben noch eine buttonmaschine in meinem sportverein...

Das wäre 'ne Möglichkeit...Ansonsten kann man sie ja auch im Shop betsellen:

http://www.spreadshirt.net/shop.php?op=article&article_id=4796640&p=2(die großen, 5er-Pack 9,99 Pfund)

http://www.spreadshirt.net/shop.php?op=article&article_id=4796632&p=2 (die kleinen, 5er-Pack 8,99 Pfund)

Kann also sein, dass es billiger komt, wenn wir sie selber machen?! Dunno...:blink:

Das wäre 'ne Möglichkeit...Ansonsten kann man sie ja auch im Shop betsellen:

http://www.spreadshirt.net/shop.php?op=article&article_id=4796640&p=2(die großen, 5er-Pack 9,99 Pfund)

http://www.spreadshirt.net/shop.php?op=article&article_id=4796632&p=2 (die kleinen, 5er-Pack 8,99 Pfund)

Kann also sein, dass es billiger komt, wenn wir sie selber machen?! Dunno...:blink:

ahem...er....yes,I agree!:roftl:

Ja, bitte!

:boxed: Is nobody around?

Petra, I habe nicht verstanden, was du genau beim Schlecker machen möchtest? Oo

For people who can't understand German, if I can write it good in English (german it no problem for me), I will try to explain it ^^ Petra thought she could get badges from a badgemachine in her footballassociation, and then Mariposa wrote that it could be a possibility, or we could get badges from a webshop, and proposed two links but the price were pretty high (I don't know if I can say it so) for badges, and supposed it will be cheaper to do badges ourself..

I hope my "traduction" could help you! ;)

Petra, I habe nicht verstanden, was du genau beim Schlecker machen möchtest? Oo

For people who can't understand German, if I can write it good in English (german it no problem for me), I will try to explain it ^^ Petra thought she could get badges from a badgemachine in her footballassociation, and then Mariposa wrote that it could be a possibility, or we could get badges from a webshop, and proposed two links but the price were pretty high (I don't know if I can say it so) for badges, and supposed it will be cheaper to do badges ourself..

I hope my "traduction" could help you! ;)

I think your translation was very good ;)

yeah MFC signs are a good idea, we can all just make something ourselves to pin on our shirts or something, so at least he'll see we're MFC-ers :thumb_yello:

I'll wear my badge for sure, and if I manage to put my rosette on I will wear that too!

maybe mirtilla can print out those huge signs again!

and I think that with the flashing hearts he'll already know that we're mfcers it's become sort of a must for us :biggrin2:

I'll wear my badge for sure, and if I manage to put my rosette on I will wear that too!

and I think that with the flashing hearts he'll already know that we're mfcers it's become sort of a must for us :biggrin2:

yup yup :mf_rosetinted: I got my flashing heart ready :thumb_yello: (again thanks Helen and Diana:wub2: )

btw i had a dream about us meeting mika! i dreamed that i was at a festival with a lot of mfc-ers and mika was playing, but we met him just somewhere on the festival, and he was really nice to us and took us to some lounge with soft couches and stuff and we were really proud, but the only thing was he was quite different then he appears to be in real life, he was constantly drinking beer and smoking :blink:

What flashing hearts???? I know the rosettes but hearts? :blink:

and what big signs?? :boxed:

Mariposa, thanks a lot for posting the links!!! these badges are really expensive... :(

What flashing hearts???? I know the rosettes but hearts? :blink:

and what big signs?? :boxed:

Mariposa, thanks a lot for posting the links!!! these badges are really expensive... :(

That's what I think as welll...hmmm, I'm sure we'll find a way =)

Can't order no flashing hearts, no credit card :(

Hmmm, maybe someone could order one for me??? :wink2: (just in case someone orders them anyway...)

That's what I think as welll...hmmm, I'm sure we'll find a way =)

Can't order no flashing hearts, no credit card :(

Hmmm, maybe someone could order one for me??? :wink2: (just in case someone orders them anyway...)

WHAT FLASHING HEARTS???? which posts didn't I read??

However.... I've already checked Schlecker (their website) yesterday. They don't produce badges (at least it seems so) but I'm sure some other shop (DM, Saturn, whatever) does it and this will definitely be less expensive than the MFC-shop (which would be, including shipping, 4+ euros/piece).

But I could do some photoshopping on the MFC-sign from the tshirt-competition & then look for a shop that does these badges & then bring them to the gig. What do you think?

here is what I photoshopped:

badges01gb8.jpg

it's not professional, I know, and there is no http://www.mikafanclub.com on it but anyway....

I have NO IDEA where the buttonmachine from my sportsclub is and I'm really really not sure if I could have it for my own use but I'll ask a few people.... we'll see.

and now I see how big the image is - i have no idea how big it has to be for the badges...

Blue, that is A LOT of glowsticks!! HAHAHA:roftl:

What model are they?

Can you post a link or something??

Petra (and anyone else who wants one) I was going to order some flashing hearts from here:

http://www.theglowcompany.co.uk/acatalog/FLASHING_GLITTER_HEART.html

These are the hearts that distinguish the 'true' Mika fan from the rest (haha just kidding!) it's just a little MFC tradition I think.....

So basically if you let me know who and how many wants some, by let's say 5 oct latest, I can order you some?

Blue, that is A LOT of glowsticks!! HAHAHA:roftl:

What model are they?

Can you post a link or something??

Petra (and anyone else who wants one) I was going to order some flashing hearts from here:

http://www.theglowcompany.co.uk/acatalog/FLASHING_GLITTER_HEART.html

These are the hearts that distinguish the 'true' Mika fan from the rest (haha just kidding!) it's just a little MFC tradition I think.....

So basically if you let me know who and how many wants some, by let's say 5 oct latest, I can order you some?

Oh that would be great! Thank you!!! Gracias!

I'd like to order five flashing hearts then! (I hope that my aunt and the rest won't mind that I'm dressing them at the moment... nobody of them knows about the diademen and of the hearts ;) )

Oh that would be great! Thank you!!! Gracias!

I'd like to order five flashing hearts then! (I hope that my aunt and the rest won't mind that I'm dressing them at the moment... nobody of them knows about the diademen and of the hearts ;) )

Cool, I will get them for you then:thumb_yello:

I find it hilarious that you are 'dressing them' and they don't have a clue, hahaha!!!

Oh Petra, you're funny