MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hihi I'm not counting those days yet, I'll start after paris, which is in 15 days! woooooooooooooot

Oh you lucky!! only 2 weeks to go!

wow, that guy in France is extraordinary, the tickets sell out so quickly :shocked:

Oh you lucky!! only 2 weeks to go!

wow, that guy in France is extraordinary, the tickets sell out so quickly :shocked:

yeah it's crazy! that's why I don't count on meeting him there so much! I really count on Düsseldorf and Luxembourg though! we won't be many to wait for him I think!

I have no idea how many fit into the philipshalle... this was just a rough suggestion. (how many people will come anyway?)

btw, that reminds me of something: i just read somewhere else (studiVZ) that one girl was planning to go to frankfurt & she was very proud when she told the others on (in?) the forum that she was planning to go there one hour before the opening of the gates (oh dear.. what an english... )

however, CU then.

Petra, I am so sorry to hear about your friend..Hopefully, on the day and with the Mika magic in the air, she'll forget about it and she'll be fine!

As for us, we'll have a FANTASTIC time!!

And the going early...hum...to be honest, the later the other people (ie, not us) get there, the better for our plans, hehe (insert Evil Laugh: MWUAHAHAHAHAAAA)

yeah it's crazy! that's why I don't count on meeting him there so much! I really count on Düsseldorf and Luxembourg though! we won't be many to wait for him I think!

Oh yes, I surely hope that we will meet him!! :wub2:

Girls, I am sooo looking forward to this!! It's going to be so excellent to go see Mika, and meet you all!!

Hey girls! I agree, we will have a greeat great time!!! and perhaps meet him ;);)

For people like fourchonneret and me, do you know where is exactly philipshalle in düsseldorf? in town or next to it? cu!

according to Google Earth the 3 most important locations for the weekend are here:

MIKA_Dusseldorf2.jpg

erm...and where is the airport? Does anyone know??:boxed:

And what the best way is, to get from the airport to the hostel?

Train, bus, which one?

I've never been to Düsseldorf I'm unable to answer any of those questions! we need sara (frances) here!!

I've never been to Düsseldorf I'm unable to answer any of those questions! we need sara (frances) here!!

tadaaa :P ok, but i'm very tired...

do you mean the airport düsseldorf or weeze? i don't know exactly where the hostel is, but if you go by train you need ~15 minutes from the ddorf airport to get to the phillipshalle.

it's a german site but there you can see the number and direction of the trains or bus you have to take: http://www.rheinbahn.de/opencms/opencms/html/de/index.htm?size=gross

edit: well, i thought it works but doesn't :boxed:

do you mean the airport düsseldorf or weeze? i don't know exactly where the hostel is, but if you go by train you need ~15 minutes from the ddorf airport to get to the phillipshalle.

it's a german site but there you can see the number and direction of the trains or bus you have to take: http://www.rheinbahn.de/opencms/opencms/html/de/index.htm?size=gross

wenn man vom teufel spricht :naughty:

Usually information about public transport from the airport to the city can be found on the airport website. Which airport are you flying to Sara?

BTW last night I was at a gig in a venue 1 km from the German border. It was a German band and the audience was about 80% German. And as far as I can judge das Deutsche Publikum ist ganz freundlich. :thumb_yello:

Ciaooo Saraaaa!! :groupwave:

Many thanks Starrats! i'll search the road on the net too, foruchonneret will have many things to do soon, with all the mikas gigs in france! and she can't speak german, and it will be better, to go on the right road ^^

I'm sure the german audience is friendly! Germans are absolutly great i think! Sie wissen, wie man feiern soll *g*

Usually information about public transport from the airport to the city can be found on the airport website. Which airport are you flying to Sara?

BTW last night I was at a gig in a venue 1 km from the German border. It was a German band and the audience was about 80% German. And as far as I can judge das Deutsche Publikum ist ganz freundlich. :thumb_yello:

Hehe, that is a good idea!! Thanks:thumb_yello:

Iam flying to the 'normal' Dusseldorf airport, so Dusseldorf.

I'll check their site out then..I definitely need to go to the hostel first though :boxed: