Mirtilla

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, edited:

Hi everyone!!

Sorry I haven't been super active lately, but I have been keeping an eye on the thread, hehe, just not very visibly...

I want to put the flashing hearts order in this weekend, so if I could just check that I have the right numbers that would be great.

Can someone please correct me if this is NOT correct, and if anyone else needs hearts as well!

What I have so far is:

Mariposa: 5 flashing hearts

Petra: 7 flashing hearts

Rockinbabzz: 3 flashing hearts

Vonnic: 2 flashing hearts

Starrats: 3 flashing hearts

Haeschen02: 4 flashing hearts

I would really appreciate it if anyone else interested (and Petra about the 2 spares) could get back to me by tomorrow as I will place the order on sunday!!

Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

So excited!!!

hi girls!

I'm so excited about this gig... can't wait for november ^^

will some of you be disguised?

Yeah, me too....approx.4 weeks till Duesseldorf!:punk:

I'll be not disguised...only some "accessories" :yay:

The sad thing is that we really have ice-cream that is called smurf. One of the kids favourites. I think it's very cruel :wink2:

I love that ice cream :wub2: when I was a kid we always went on holiday to Limburg in the Netherlands and there was a ice cream stand with smurf ice :wub2:

i still have to decide on my outfit, it has to match my purple wig but it also has to be sort of comfortable and warm so i won't freeze while queing... might just go for my purple skinnyjeans with a customized top

it's hard to find the perfect outfit! right now I can only think about things I'll be freaking freezing in lol

The sad thing is that we really have ice-cream that is called smurf. One of the kids favourites. I think it's very cruel :wink2:

I know... They sell it in Deventer too. I have never seen it in my neighbour's ice cream shop though. I guess she is against cruelty to smurfs. :biggrin2:

Ja tuurlijk kom ik nog! Hou me maar eens tegen...:mf_rosetinted:

Tenzij niki daar anders over beslist :fisch:

Mooi! :thumb_yello:

Hey :thumb_yello: !!

I'm leaving for another vacation (but not a voluntary one this time; it's with uni :sneaky2: :sneaky2: ) this very night (*gäääähn*)... :shocked:

i wish you all a great week!!! :punk: (without me :tears:)

hmmm am I the only one that isn't worrying about what to wear?:blink:

I will be just dressed like normal :blink: casual chic:blink:

Oh, Droopsy, why don't you also dress up in a costume?

I am sooo looking forward to looking like a weirdo:bleh: in my pink Cowgirl outfit,lol!!

Petra: Enjoy your holiday!

Uni or no Uni, you sure have tons of them, hehe, lucky girl!!

Hey :thumb_yello: !!

I'm leaving for another vacation (but not a voluntary one this time; it's with uni :sneaky2: :sneaky2: ) this very night (*gäääähn*)... :shocked:

i wish you all a great week!!! :punk: (without me :tears:)

I hope you'll have a great week Petra anyway!!!! (even though you don't go there voluntarily...)

Btw, where are you going? :wink2:

Cu soon x Marion

Oh, Droopsy, why don't you also dress up in a costume?

I am sooo looking forward to looking like a weirdo:bleh: in my pink Cowgirl outfit,lol!!

Petra: Enjoy your holiday!

Uni or no Uni, you sure have tons of them, hehe, lucky girl!!

oh don't say that.. i NEVER go on holiday! however, this month is quite busy with going to places i've never been to (and in case of tomorrow: places i never wanted to go to anyway ;) )

I hope you'll have a great week Petra anyway!!!! (even though you don't go there voluntarily...)

Btw, where are you going? :wink2:

Cu soon x Marion

McPomm. No offence to anyone. But going there, studying touristic behaviour or physical geography with 30 people i don't like... YEEE-HA!