MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

McPomm. No offence to anyone. But going there, studying touristic behaviour or physical geography with 30 people i don't like... YEEE-HA!

Ah...ok then, hum...endure and try to enjoy then. May the force be with you!!!:biggrin2:

i'm really looking forward to you in your cowgirl outfit sariflor :biggrin2:
me too! :punk:

Thanks!! I am really looking forward to wearing it too, as mad as it is!

It's going to be such a great weekend!! I can't wait to meet everyone and of course have a Mikaxperience again:wub2:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The sad thing is that we really have ice-cream that is called smurf. One of the kids favourites. I think it's very cruel :wink2:

In Italy too!

It's not bad, it tastes like vanilla but is more.."fresh"

hmmm am I the only one that isn't worrying about what to wear?:blink:

I will be just dressed like normal :blink: casual chic:blink:

you're not the only one, I'll dress up as usual, nothing fancy:mf_rosetinted:

Hey :thumb_yello: !!

I'm leaving for another vacation (but not a voluntary one this time; it's with uni :sneaky2: :sneaky2: ) this very night (*gäääähn*)... :shocked:

i wish you all a great week!!! :punk: (without me :tears:)

Have a great time then! enjoy your days off:wink2:

I'm quite happy to hear that I'm not the only one who won't dress up. I might wear my apple-shirt again. And a diadeem. Don't know about anything else yet. Maybe a skirt. I guess I'll have to go shopping before the show :biggrin2: .

Does someone make a banner or something? Do you bring some (hopefully not ugly) gifts?

I'm quite happy to hear that I'm not the only one who won't dress up. I might wear my apple-shirt again. And a diadeem. Don't know about anything else yet. Maybe a skirt. I guess I'll have to go shopping before the show :biggrin2: .

Does someone make a banner or something? Do you bring some (hopefully not ugly) gifts?

I'm thinking about making a giant lollipop :bleh:

i'm gonna bring my mikafishiebag: and try and give it to him

You mean gifts to Mika?