MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

I was tinking of giving him a Kinder Suprise box with 3 eggs in it. There are these funny toys in it that you have to put together yourself.

I love those! *yummie*

thank you, now you made me want them again.:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was tinking of giving him a Kinder Suprise box with 3 eggs in it. There are these funny toys in it that you have to put together yourself.

yeah do that! he'll love them! haha

and about the mikafishie:

IMG_1365Small.jpg

though he has grown another bit of purple lace now :wink2:

That is very Mikaish indeed! :naughty:

I love the fish BTW! :thumb_yello:

Mirti, have you made your decision about the diadeem? I still miss your order on the list! Hurry hurry, just like your favourite guitarist! :naughty:

:wub2: thanks. i've made loads of these fishbags ( http://www.babzz.nl ) and i suddenly got inspired by the artwork of LiCM, and then decided that mika himself should have the first original Fish in Cartoon Motion

Ow, that is sweet! It sounds nice - Fish in Cartoon Motion! :thumb_yello:

They are beautiful Babzz, really!

Hehe, Fish in Cartoon Motion. I will remember that when I'm in Groningen tomorrow to see the singer Fish :naughty: oh and on Tuesday again when I will see him for the second time this week. :naughty:

Mirti, have you made your decision about the diadeem? I still miss your order on the list! Hurry hurry, just like your favourite guitarist! :naughty:

Oops, you're right! :doh: #9, the red hearts. They're not noisy, right?

Chocolate? Urgh!

And yes Mirti, I mean gifts for Mika. Although I anyone want to bring some gifts for me, feel free to do so

The fish looks really cool. I wish I was that creative.

I don't think I will bring any gifts (at least not for Mika). I don't have time to think of something. I'll just go to enjoy a hopefully fabulous gig and meet some nice friends.

Ah, before I forget about it. I guess I won't stay at the hostel with you. I have to save some money and my mother has this new car... But I hope that we'll have a drink afterwards anyway.

:wub2: thanks. i've made loads of these fishbags ( http://www.babzz.nl ) and i suddenly got inspired by the artwork of LiCM, and then decided that mika himself should have the first original Fish in Cartoon Motion

Wow, thats a great idea.:thumb_yello:

Fish in Cartoon Motion sounds funny anyway:biggrin2:

Oops, you're right! :doh: #9, the red hearts. They're not noisy, right?

The description just says '2 rode hartjes glitter' - nothing about sound/noise. So I think you will be safe. :biggrin2:

I've added your order to the list, thanks! Will place the entire order tomorrow.

The description just says '2 rode hartjes glitter' - nothing about sound/noise. So I think you will be safe. :biggrin2:

I've added your order to the list, thanks! Will place the entire order tomorrow.

thank you you well organised bunch of people in the Düsseldorf thread!!! :wink2:

Chocolate? Urgh!

And yes Mirti, I mean gifts for Mika. Although I anyone want to bring some gifts for me, feel free to do so

The fish looks really cool. I wish I was that creative.

I don't think I will bring any gifts (at least not for Mika). I don't have time to think of something. I'll just go to enjoy a hopefully fabulous gig and meet some nice friends.

Ah, before I forget about it. I guess I won't stay at the hostel with you. I have to save some money and my mother has this new car... But I hope that we'll have a drink afterwards anyway.

Me neither, no gifts for Mika.

Ow, too bad you won't stay with us......:sad: oh well, we'll have the after-gig to party together!:biggrin2:

Thank you!:huglove:

The TOUKANS are out of stock... :thumbdown:

I couldn't find them on the website anymore, so I called the shop. The woman on the phone told me that they are out of stock and unfortunately they won't come back. And I can't find them in any other shop.

I had orders for toukans from Petra, Vonnic and Haasje so I am afraid the three of you have to make another choice. Sorry... :blush-anim-cl:

i just bloody hope mika will NOT have this stupid straight hair in dusseldorf :sneaky2:i need him with curls and colourful skinnyjeans, not in that stupid preppy outfit and straight hair that seems to be his new look

:naughty:..easy.. I hope so:thumb_yello:

i just bloody hope mika will NOT have this stupid straight hair in dusseldorf :sneaky2: i need him with curls and colourful skinnyjeans, not in that stupid preppy outfit and straight hair that seems to be his new look

lol I really think it was just a one time thing! if not we'll just tell him to change back he'll listen to us :biggrin2: no seriously I can't imagine him playing a concert without curls (I know it sounds stupid...) lol