MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah... actually, he probably can't keep it straight during a gig anyway, i mean my hair always curls up a lot when i'm hot and sweaty...

hmm mika being hot and sweaty, this is a good moment to go to bed, goodnight girls :naughty:

LOL yeah mine is the same! if he wants to or not: it's gonna be curls!! :biggrin2:

i just bloody hope mika will NOT have this stupid straight hair in dusseldorf :sneaky2: i need him with curls and colourful skinnyjeans, not in that stupid preppy outfit and straight hair that seems to be his new look

What have I missed in the two days that I haven't been online? :blink:

Vonnic and Haasje, I have received your new orders, thanks! :thumb_yello:

Waiting for Petra now, I know she is on a holiday but we have about 3 weeks left so I guess we wil be OK. :original:

What have I missed in the two days that I haven't been online? :blink:

Vonnic and Haasje, I have received your new orders, thanks! :thumb_yello:

Waiting for Petra now, I know she is on a holiday but we have about 3 weeks left so I guess we wil be OK. :original:

Mika at Q Awards had a weird hairstyle, lets say very straight!:bleh: (and the Apple pose always there:naughty: )

Hey there! I don't have much time as i'm using somebody else's pc...but however, it seems that we got a problem!!!

first: Blue, it doesnt mater with the tucans! i dont know how many tucans iu ordered but maybe you could get another pair of min´nie mouse ears or kussmondjes or something... i really dont care! :wink2:

second: the hostel is booked out!!! this might be a bit of a problem no because greta wanted to come & i ordered her ticket & everything but as i was just able to check my mails NOW.... damn it.

are you able to smuggle her in? but that would mean that she doesnt havbe a bed. *censored word*

sorry, gotta go. maybe anyone else does have a solution. (i havent read the last 10 pages, so...) :shocked: :shocked:

Maybe someone can bring an air mattress, and sleeping bag. I'm bringing my own pillow anyway, so she can have mine. But I don't know if the staff of the hostel would allow it. I could also bring a sleeping bag but I don't know if we have a air mattress.

If I see those pictures on the site there is room for a mattress on the floor.

first: Blue, it doesnt mater with the tucans! i dont know how many tucans iu ordered but maybe you could get another pair of min´nie mouse ears or kussmondjes or something... i really dont care! :wink2:

You ordered 3 toucans in different colours. :biggrin2:

Do you still want 3 other diademen instead? I will try to make a nice choice for you! :thumb_yello:

Hi everyone!! I think that I've had this thread a bit "abandoned" lately, shame on me!!

I'm still (obviously) majorly excited about the gig and everything else though, it's just a matter of not enough time and too many threads!!

Regarding Greta and her bed -or lack of-, I'm sure that we'll manage to stick her somewhere...if we have to share a bed it'd ok with me, as long as she doesn't snore or move too much :naughty: , or the sleeping bag idea is probably all right......Greta don't worry, you won't be left in the streets, lol!!

Something else, I ordered the flashing hearts and because there are lots of postal strikes in the UK at the moment I chose to have them delivered with a courier (to make sure I actually got them!) and guess what......my order arrived today!!

It was like Xmas! the box full of the little things, soo cute!

Because I ordered so many of them I got them for only 1 pound each (1.50 eur) which is great I think.

Anyway so I decided to be organised and I have already made a bag full of little packets for each one of you who asked for hearts, with her allocated number of hearts in the packet. I'm so proud of my efficiency, LOL!!

After seeing all these reports from the French gigs I'm telling you, I can't wait for the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :mf_lustslow:

OK, I think I have the order complete! For Petra I have an extra set of Minnie Mouse ears, kusmondjes (red) and butterflies (purple). It's still 16 in total and I'm going to place the order this morning so that they will be able to handle it off before the weekend.

[Edit] Done! Had to do it twice because Explorer decided to turn itself off just before my confirmation click :sneaky2: but everything seems to be OK now, I hope the order will arrive soon!

Hey there! I don't have much time as i'm using somebody else's pc...but however, it seems that we got a problem!!!

second: the hostel is booked out!!! this might be a bit of a problem no because greta wanted to come & i ordered her ticket & everything but as i was just able to check my mails NOW.... damn it.

are you able to smuggle her in? but that would mean that she doesnt havbe a bed. *censored word*

sorry, gotta go. maybe anyone else does have a solution. (i havent read the last 10 pages, so...) :shocked: :shocked:

Petra, I'm not staying over night so my bed is free. I hope that helps :wink2: .

@Sariflor: Thanks for the heart-ordering. Cool that they've arrived so fast.

@Blue: Thanks for ordering. I'm so looking forward to seeing all the diadeems (and the people underneath them).

Just about 3 weeks to go. :yay:

[Edit] Done! Had to do it twice because Explorer decided to turn itself off just before my confirmation click :sneaky2: but everything seems to be OK now, I hope the order will arrive soon!

Oh, it's sooooo frustrating when that happens!!

YAY, I can't wait to have mine!!

Petra, I'm not staying over night so my bed is free. I hope that helps :wink2: .

@Sariflor: Thanks for the heart-ordering. Cool that they've arrived so fast.

@Blue: Thanks for ordering. I'm so looking forward to seeing all the diadeems (and the people underneath them).

Just about 3 weeks to go. :yay:

Yessssssss!! I'm soo excited about it!!

wow, so first of all I'm sorry I haven't been on here, but with college and stuff I really don't have the time to catch up with mfc...

I hope I didn't miss anything important, I read something about the hostel being booked?

Hi everyone!! I think that I've had this thread a bit "abandoned" lately, shame on me!!

I'm still (obviously) majorly excited about the gig and everything else though, it's just a matter of not enough time and too many threads!!

Regarding Greta and her bed -or lack of-, I'm sure that we'll manage to stick her somewhere...if we have to share a bed it'd ok with me, as long as she doesn't snore or move too much :naughty: , or the sleeping bag idea is probably all right......Greta don't worry, you won't be left in the streets, lol!!

Something else, I ordered the flashing hearts and because there are lots of postal strikes in the UK at the moment I chose to have them delivered with a courier (to make sure I actually got them!) and guess what......my order arrived today!!

It was like Xmas! the box full of the little things, soo cute!

Because I ordered so many of them I got them for only 1 pound each (1.50 eur) which is great I think.

Anyway so I decided to be organised and I have already made a bag full of little packets for each one of you who asked for hearts, with her allocated number of hearts in the packet. I'm so proud of my efficiency, LOL!!

After seeing all these reports from the French gigs I'm telling you, I can't wait for the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :mf_lustslow:

Thank you so much!!! Can'tw ait to finally have these hearts in my hands :wink2:

OK, I think I have the order complete! For Petra I have an extra set of Minnie Mouse ears, kusmondjes (red) and butterflies (purple). It's still 16 in total and I'm going to place the order this morning so that they will be able to handle it off before the weekend.

Yay, everything's soon well-prepared for the Düsseldorf thread! ;)

3 weeks!!!!!

Btw, my flight has been anticipated and I'll be there at 8.10 am (and I was worried to be there in time!!:roftl: )

When everybody's arriving? Do we need to be all together in order to leave our luggages at the hostel?