MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

Oh no, I will be super late arriving at the hostel!!

My plane only gets there just before 12, so by the time I make it to the hostel it will probably be around 1 something...And I MUST go there first to leave my things before the gig.

How are we going to organise it?

Can we perhaps do like a couple of groups, the ones who get there earlier can go and get keys for one room or whatever and then go to the Philipshalle, and the ones who get there later can meet at the hostel and then go together a bit later??

Hopefully I won't be the only one who gets there "later", what a bummer. I;m already leaving London as early as I can, it's the bloody time difference that kills me :thumbdown: .

What do you think?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, I will be super late arriving at the hostel!!

My plane only gets there just before 12, so by the time I make it to the hostel it will probably be around 1 something...And I MUST go there first to leave my things before the gig.

How are we going to organise it?

Can we perhaps do like a couple of groups, the ones who get there earlier can go and get keys for one room or whatever and then go to the Philipshalle, and the ones who get there later can meet at the hostel and then go together a bit later??

Hopefully I won't be the only one who gets there "later", what a bummer. I;m already leaving London as early as I can, it's the bloody time difference that kills me :thumbdown: .

What do you think?

Good idea!:thumb_yello:

Should we make a list (I love listing things:biggrin2: ) with the time we're supposed to arrive? and then divide us into groups

Ok, so I'll arrive at Düsseldorf Weeze airport at 10:10. However, I have to wait until 11:45 for the shuttlebus and so I'll be at the central station around 13:00. But I definitely need to go to the hostel before going to the Philippshalle. Hmmm, I suppose I won't be at the hall before 14:30 or sth... :thumbdown:

But oragnising in small groups is a great idea!!!

I think it's an excellent idea to split up in smaller groups as everyone seems to arrive at different times of the day! I will do my best to catch the train that arrives at 10.19. If not, I will be there at 12.19. I don't know the exact time my friend will arrive but it will be in the morning anyway.

Hi! sorry, I was in the university and don't really have time to go on the web and check all the posts here. We're coming with fourchonneret's car, so say to me when we have to be in düsseldorf, and I will see it with her ;)

i'm so excited about this gig in germany, it will really be a mikalistic and fantastic gig! :D so, I'm going back to the rugby ;)

and I've a good new for you (maybe some of you already know it) : Fourrchonneret and other french fans were in the three first gigs in france, and have seen mika newt to the gig every gig ;) Let us hoping for Düsseldorf :);)

Yeah we know! lucky frenchies! I'm keeping all my fingers crossed for Dusseldorf, it must be THE gig!

Good idea!:thumb_yello:

Should we make a list (I love listing things:biggrin2: ) with the time we're supposed to arrive? and then divide us into groups

Thanks!! So you make the list? :biggrin2:

I arrive at Dussedorf (main) airport at 11:25 , but then need to wait for my bag and go to the hostel to drop my bag off.

Not sure how long that trip is going to take!?

Thanks!! So you make the list? :biggrin2:

I arrive at Dussedorf (main) airport at 11:25 , but then need to wait for my bag and go to the hostel to drop my bag off.

Not sure how long that trip is going to take!?

Don't know....I remember someone said about 20 minutes but I'm not sure..

I so can't wait for this now!!! :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

I keep watching my vids from paris and I wish we were already the 3rd of November!!

when will my flate mate finally come back home? it's 24 hours now....He has got my usb cable...I so wanna watch my videos as well :boxed:

But, yes Düsseldorf will be fantastic...

Btw, did you hear that many Frenchies think that Mika was at the rugby match in Paris tonight???? :wink2:

when will my flate mate finally come back home? it's 24 hours now....He has got my usb cable...I so wanna watch my videos as well :boxed:

But, yes Düsseldorf will be fantastic...

Btw, did you hear that many Frenchies think that Mika was at the rugby match in Paris tonight???? :wink2:

haha I bet he wasn't. I bet he's like me feeling like the only lonely one who doesn't watch rugby :roftl:

ARRIVAL TIME:

Mirtilla - 08,10

Mariposa - 10,10

Blue - 10,19 (12,19 as second option)

Sariflor - 11,25

rockinbabzz and i will arrive at 10:19 :biggrin2:

I can't wait :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Looks at her sign "Run turtle run I want it to be nov 3rd."

rockinbabzz and i will arrive at 10:19 :biggrin2:

I can't wait :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Looks at her sign "Run turtle run I want it to be nov 3rd."

so you'll all be arriving at Düsseldorf Weeze or at the main Düsseldorf airport???

:blink: