MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

The train schedule says so. Deutsche Pünktlichkeit. :bleh:

:roftl:

I hope they won't be 1 minute late or it will be a disaster!!:shocked:

Or you can probably claim your money back!! For breach of contract:naughty:

I was just thinking...what about a big banner with the MFC sign on it or something???!! I think it would be pretty coll since there will be so many of us! :mf_rosetinted:

That is a great idea, Butterfly :biggrin2: !! No chance for the Mikster to ignore us then, lol!!

Btw, I was wondering, how can we organise ourselves to have eachother's mobiles, so we can be in touch?

Should we pm them?

I have Blue and Mirtilla on msn so we can exchange contact details that way (and email addreses are always handy as well).

What about the rest, how should we do that?

Gosh this gig organisation is like an SAS mission...

And I think that we should all learn the MFC anthem and sing it!!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a great idea, Butterfly :biggrin2: !! No chance for the Mikster to ignore us then, lol!!

Btw, I was wondering, how can we organise ourselves to have eachother's mobiles, so we can be in touch?

Should we pm them?

I have Blue and Mirtilla on msn so we can exchange contact details that way (and email addreses are always handy as well).

What about the rest, how should we do that?

Gosh this gig organisation is like an SAS mission...

And I think that we should all learn the MFC anthem and sing it!!

Oh yes, let's do that! *starts singing*

I'm sure he won't be ignoring us...he just can't!!

yeah, pmiung each others mobile numbers is a great idea! We will surely find a way to get it all organised...I count you xou, gals! :wink2:

Well, I guess once we'll know when everybody will be arriving at the Hauptbahnhof (central train staion) or at the hostel...we will know who's gonna be in the queue first and who needs whose phone number?? :wink2:

ok, this is complicated :roftl:

Well, I don't mind sending mine to everyone who's going (if interested in it or not) :bleh:

Well, I guess once we'll know when everybody will be arriving at the Hauptbahnhof (central train staion) or at the hostel...we will know who's gonna be in the queue first and who needs whose phone number?? :wink2:

ok, this is complicated :roftl:

Well, I don't mind sending mine to everyone who's going (if interested in it or not) :bleh:

yeah it's starting to get really complicated :roftl:

Ok, I have an idea.

Why don't all of us pm or email ONE person with our mobile and email address?

Then this kind person can send an email to everyone, with all the numbers on it.

What do you think?

If you want to I can do it, but pls email me instead of pming, my pm box tends to get too full too quickly, and I will put the list together.

sariflor@yahoo.co.uk

Just please don't quote this post so I can delete the email later :bleh:

Oh and please remember to include your country code?

Like for example +44 for the uk, and remember to remove any zero's that are redundant when calling/texting from another country...

ok, Sariflor, that's a great idea! I will pm you my phone number and email address in a few minutes :biggrin2:

pls email instead!:roftl: Also that way you don't have to write your email address, cause I will already have it! Do include your MFC user ID though, everyone!!

pls email instead!:roftl: Also that way you don't have to write your email address, cause I will already have it! Do include your MFC user ID though, everyone!!

well, actually I meant email, don't know what's wrong with me :biggrin2: I guess I'm just a little bit tired :roftl:

I sent it to you...

about that MFC banner, is someone going to make that? bc if noone agreed to do that yet, i would love to! i can make something very creative with loads of colours and mika-ish thingies, or does it have to be just the plain MFC sign?

I vote for that:thumb_yello:

about that MFC banner, is someone going to make that? bc if noone agreed to do that yet, i would love to! i can make something very creative with loads of colours and mika-ish thingies, or does it have to be just the plain MFC sign?

I vote for that:thumb_yello:

Yes, me too!!

Definitely!

That would be fantastic:punk:

:woot_jump: yay!! i actually might start on it today if i can find some suitable frabic!

Oh you're a star rockinbabzz!!!! :punk:

Thank you so much for volunteering to do it...It was just one of my ideas...but since I haven't got a lot of time to do it...THANKS!!!!! :thumb_yello: