MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

Stuck in the Middle! My favourite from the first day I heard the album... :wub2:

I looooooove the version he played at the secret gig in Reading, the acoustic session with Martin. And not only because of Martin, it's just... well I think it's the best version of SITM that I've ever heard.

genius composition. any good link available? :blink: i cannot find it at the moment :tears: anyway, i've surely got it SOMEWHERE...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Check THIS. I hope it works for you, it's not mp3, it's .asf or something. But it works in Media Player.

It sounds quite simple and that is what I like the most. And I love the way he does the intro with Everybody's Talkin'.

SITM @ Lowlands is a fab one too BTW. I keep playing Lowlands in my car - over and over and over and over... :blush-anim-cl:

Check THIS. I hope it works for you, it's not mp3, it's .asf or something. But it works in Media Player.

It sounds quite simple and that is what I like the most. And I love the way he does the intro with Everybody's Talkin'.

SITM @ Lowlands is a fab one too BTW. I keep playing Lowlands in my car - over and over and over and over... :blush-anim-cl:

that's making me crazy... that's too much input now... oh dear! I've got so much Mika-Stuff that I don't know WHAT I've got.... there is a Lowlands recording? I THINK I've heard about that some time ago and I think I even asked but I cannot remember getting an answer (or maybe I just thought that I should ask but I never did).

Lowlands? Oh Blue, you're making my day!!! :stretcher:

Oh, that is so beautiful! I like it when he laughs while singing. :cheerful_h4h:

Lowlands? Oh Blue, you're making my day!!! :stretcher:

For those who are interested: it's HERE. :wink2:

It's 56 minutes of pure excitement. Only 70 km from my hometown and I wasn't there. :blush-anim-cl:

[Edit] Please don't quote the link so that I will be able to remove it (don't know what my host thinks of all the data traffic). :wink2:

There was a market here in the mall and there was this one stand with these flashing pins. So I took a look and I saw a butterfly and i thought that it would be perfect for the gig in Düsseldorf :wub2: To bad that they work with a magnet but i'll just glue a pin on it :biggrin2: Because I dont want to lose it at the gig :bleh:

butterfly.jpg

O and

9 DAYS TILL MIKA:woot_jump: :woot_jump:

oh, that butterfly is lovely! :wub2:

we'll all shine brighter than the stage :naughty: !!!

Dearest Mirtilla, dearest Droopsy,

you've exceeded your space in your PM box again... :naughty:

I just PMed my name to those who are going to stay in the hostel or have something to do with those who stay in the hostel (meaning my PMs included Haasje ;) )

NINE (9!!!) DAYS!!!

:groupwave::woot_jump::groupwave:

Do we already know what time everyone arrives (and leaves on the next day)? Just got a message from my friend, her train will arrive at 11.47 (she can change it to an earlier moment if needed - but I think 11.47 is OK).

Is it ok if I arrive at about 2 o'clock? or is this already too late? I've already told everyone that we'd probably leave at about 12:15 or so... I don't know the way to DÜS (I guess it's about 1-1,5 hours but I'm not sure! I've never been there by car) and as it seems I need to go to Cologne first to fetch someone for the gig :sneaky2:

Is 2 PM too late?

Is it ok if I arrive at about 2 o'clock? or is this already too late? I've already told everyone that we'd probably leave at about 12:15 or so... I don't know the way to DÜS (I guess it's about 1-1,5 hours but I'm not sure! I've never been there by car) and as it seems I need to go to Cologne first to fetch someone for the gig :sneaky2:

Is 2 PM too late?

hmm it's hard to tell, in Paris people started arriving suprisingly late! but it was during the week... but it wasn't as cold as now... 2pm should be okay I think, do German people generally queue long before the gigs or not?

hmm it's hard to tell, in Paris people started arriving suprisingly late! but it was during the week... but it wasn't as cold as now... 2pm should be okay I think, do German people generally queue long before the gigs or not?

when I went to Robbie, the most people started turning up after 2PM (surprisingly) but anyway... I don't think germany queue early. but i don*t know!!!!

NINE! DAYS!!! :woot_jump:

when I went to Robbie, the most people started turning up after 2PM (surprisingly) but anyway... I don't think germany queue early. but i don*t know!!!!

NINE! DAYS!!! :woot_jump:

2 pm should be okay although I would be calmer to be there earlier. but there are mfcer waiting there earlier anyway, aren't there?

i think sariflor and.... let's say someone else (mariposa?) are there quite early ;)

nooo...I don't think so...Queenie and I will only get to the airport around 11.30 and then gettting bags, going to the hostel....I reckon we'll make it to the venue the earliest around 1.30 :blink:

nooo...I don't think so...Queenie and I will only get to the airport around 11.30 and then gettting bags, going to the hostel....I reckon we'll make it to the venue the earliest around 1.30 :blink:

Yeah, maybe earlier, but not too much. I only need my place in 1st row, left side to be happy XDD

i think sariflor and.... let's say someone else (mariposa?) are there quite early ;)

sorry, it's true that I have to take at taxi at 4:30 AM, but unfortunatelly I won't be arriving at the central station before 1 PM...then I need to go to the hostel....so I think I won't be arriving at the venue before 2 or 2:30 PM...:boxed: