MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nooo...I don't think so...Queenie and I will only get to the airport around 11.30 and then gettting bags, going to the hostel....I reckon we'll make it to the venue the earliest around 1.30 :blink:

same here...sorry...I will be arriving at Düsseldorf Weeze, not Düsseldorf main airport...:thumbdown:

So Mirti will be the only early bird then? And me and my 2 fellow Dutchies will be next? And checking in is from noon? Oh well, we can sit down in a cafe or so for a cup of coffee/tea and sort out our stuff, wait for my friend to arrive, probably wait for others who will arrive between 10.30 and 12 and then walk to the hostel?

i think sariflor and.... let's say someone else (mariposa?) are there quite early ;)

I think Mirtilla and Mariposa will form the welcoming committee - they will be in town around... 8.30? :naughty:

Excellent time for starting a queue! :bleh:

Hehe, if they start queing that early they'll be icycles by the time we get there :naughty: .

I reserve myself a spot front row, centre.

In front of the lovely M so that his sweat can fall on me:thumb_yello: :roftl:

Hehe, if they start queing that early they'll be icycles by the time we get there :naughty: .

I reserve myself a spot front row, centre.

I'll be right next to you :)

Hehe, that is what literally happened when I went to the Fish concert in Groningen with my bf the other day. We were front row and my bf was standing in front of a gap between two low speakerboxes. Fish came over to our side every now and then, dripping sweat and saliva onto my bf... :roftl: :roftl:

I'll be right next to you :)

We can share him then....:mf_lustslow:Him and his sweat, haha!

Hehe, that is what literally happened when I went to the Fish concert in Groningen with my bf the other day. We were front row and my bf was standing in front of a gap between two low speakerboxes. Fish came over to our side every now and then, dripping sweat and saliva onto my bf... :roftl: :roftl:

YUK! that is too much!! I will only accept sweat and saliva of my own BF or Mika, noone else! :roftl:

nooo...I don't think so...Queenie and I will only get to the airport around 11.30 and then gettting bags, going to the hostel....I reckon we'll make it to the venue the earliest around 1.30 :blink:

I'll be arriving around same time with Air Berlin, maybe we can meet in the airport and then go together to the hostel?

Aaah I'll join you :woot_jump: ...convinced by Em' and Fanny yesterday after this incredible concert...

Oh Laurence, this is AMAZING news!!!!!

Thank you Fanny and Em!!!! You gals rock!!! :punk:

I think for the accomodation it is no problem...After all we have got 3 rooms for our group (in the hostel) so I think it should be possible that you could just join us :biggrin2: there will be a place for you somewhere, don't worry!!! Just come and join us!!!! *hug*

:cheerful_h4h: :cheerful_h4h: Thanks you girls!!! You know it's also for you that I come to Dusseldorf...I hope I will succeed to come! Coco'll come and i was so jealous of him...:naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

I know this one is gonna be great mostly because of all the mfcers who are gonna be there :biggrin2: I so can't wait!

So Mirti will be the only early bird then? And me and my 2 fellow Dutchies will be next? And checking in is from noon? Oh well, we can sit down in a cafe or so for a cup of coffee/tea and sort out our stuff, wait for my friend to arrive, probably wait for others who will arrive between 10.30 and 12 and then walk to the hostel?

yeah that's what i was thinking, and then we can go to the philipshalle after that and save spots for the people who come later :thumb_yello: