• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

first row, not near a loud speaker, preferably in the middle. :naughty:

9!!!!!

And don't forget the sweat on us!!

Yihaaaa!!!

You stole my line! :sneaky2: I'm the cowgirl....

Don't break my heart

my achey breakey heart....:naughty:

I'm gonny miss this thread after the gig! it has been active ever since it's been open! I bet it's the most active gig thread ever :bleh:

We can make the "post Dus" thread after the concert and keep it going!!

And the Glasgow thread! And I'm going to both gigs! :woot_jump:

I'm going to Glasgow too!! But I haven't really posted in the thread...maybe I should...too many threads and too little time, hum.

I'll stand with you then Stuck in the Middle of the 1st row :punk: :punk:

Consider yourself booked :naughty:

I hate you :tears:

yep. :starwars:

And don't forget the sweat on us!![/Quote]

I'll bring my ella-ella-ella....

We can make the "post Dus" thread after the concert and keep it going!!

I'm going to Glasgow too!! But I haven't really posted in the thread...maybe I should...too many threads and too little time, hum.

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO envious!!! I'm not sure if my exitement or my enviousness (?) is bigger :crybaby:

But I don't want to lose you guys! Every post in a post-thread will help me survive in my Mika-free time afterwards... anyway: what the hell shall I do after november???? :blink:

I haven't checked the firums for it but are there any tourdates for next year? I just remember the London-ones at the beginning of december... *thinks about it*

What shall I write i I'm the last one to write?

THE U.M.N. - to boldly go where no other gig has gone before? oi, that sounds stupid.

But I don't want to lose you guys! Every post in a post-thread will help me survive in my Mika-free time afterwards... anyway: what the hell shall I do after november???? :blink:

I haven't checked the firums for it but are there any tourdates for next year? I just remember the London-ones at the beginning of december... *thinks about it*

What shall I write i I'm the last one to write?

THE U.M.N. - to boldly go where no other gig has gone before? oi, that sounds stupid.

Come to London! Come to London!

Come to London!

Come to London!

Come to London!!!

Write....hmm...anything lame will do, we won't care cause by the time we get back the thread will be closed by Deb and reopened under "Gig reviews" hahaha, so you can be as lame as you like. For posterity!!

You could post a direct warning to the big M: We are coming for ya Mikaaaaaaa!!:roftl:

Come to London! Come to London!

Come to London!

Come to London!

Come to London!!!

Write....hmm...anything lame will do, we won't care cause by the time we get back the thread will be closed by Deb and reopened under "Gig reviews" hahaha, so you can be as lame as you like. For posterity!!

You could post a direct warning to the big M: We are coming for ya Mikaaaaaaa!!:roftl:

Are there still tickets?????

really... are there tickets??? I'd LOVE to come to london!!! both gigs!! (there are two, right?)

TICKETS?

help me! who of you is going to london? what is it? brixton? hammersmith? who is going? and willing to help me? sara?

edit: just saw tickets in the spare tickets thread! who will help me?

really... are there tickets??? I'd LOVE to come to london!!! both gigs!! (there are two, right?)

TICKETS?

help me! who of you is going to london? what is it? brixton? hammersmith? who is going? and willing to help me? sara?

:yikes::annoyed_h4h: everyone is going to London...and I can't :fish:

why oh why is this during my exams period??? :emot-sad:

hmmm, as soon as I will know if I will have an exam on those days...I will think about it again....

Would be too great - 3 gigs!!!! I'm desperate...

:yikes::annoyed_h4h: everyone is going to London...and I can't :fish:

why oh why is this during my exams period??? :emot-sad:

hmmm, as soon as I will know if I will have an exam on those days...I will think about it again....

Would be too great - 3 gigs!!!! I'm desperate...

meine eltern bringen mich echt um die ecke.... OH GOTT!!! OH MIKA!!!

TICKETS?

Yes,still tickets!

On sale on the web for the 4th (brixton), and by mfc'ers in the extra ticket thread for the other days in both hammersmith and brixton....

Concerts are 3 days: Dec 2,3 &4.

Go on!

I am going to all!

And tons of people are going to some or all of them

Go on Petra!

*hands over cheque*

*runs to open new thread for MFCers who want to go to gigs but can't due to several reasons*

I'LL BE DEAD SOON!!!!

I think the most difficult thing would be to find a place to live......no money left for that....

flight - ok not too expensive

tickets - I'll see (have to wait a couple of days anyway now)

accomodation - :thumbdown::shocked:

I think the most difficult thing would be to find a place to live......no money left for that....

flight - ok not too expensive

tickets - I'll see (have to wait a couple of days anyway now)

accomodation - :thumbdown::shocked:

http://www.happy-homes.com i've "used " them several times. much cheaper & easier than hostels!

but you usually have to stay at least 4 nights but MAYBE (...dunno...) one could handle that.... and it would be much cheaper if you shared a room with someone... *waves mit dem altbekannten zaun*